Who saw Rude Boy in the cinema?

Online music exchange.
pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: Who saw Rude Boy in the cinema?

Post by pachyderm » 03 Aug 2017, 7:25am

JohnS wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 10:23pm
Heston wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 5:09pm
bet he left just before Ray's blow job scene.
I wish *I'd* left just before Ray's blow job scene.
There should be an option on the DVD to watch the film while skipping that 'key insight'... :mrgreen:
who got a blow job...?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 25655
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Who saw Rude Boy in the cinema?

Post by Heston » 03 Aug 2017, 8:53am

pachyderm wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 7:25am
JohnS wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 10:23pm
Heston wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 5:09pm
bet he left just before Ray's blow job scene.
I wish *I'd* left just before Ray's blow job scene.
There should be an option on the DVD to watch the film while skipping that 'key insight'... :mrgreen:
who got a blow job...?
Er.....Ray.
Hi Tom Thank you from losing

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: Who saw Rude Boy in the cinema?

Post by pachyderm » 03 Aug 2017, 12:34pm

Heston wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 8:53am
pachyderm wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 7:25am
JohnS wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 10:23pm
Heston wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 5:09pm
bet he left just before Ray's blow job scene.
I wish *I'd* left just before Ray's blow job scene.
There should be an option on the DVD to watch the film while skipping that 'key insight'... :mrgreen:
who got a blow job...?
Er.....Ray.
Davies ?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 25655
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Who saw Rude Boy in the cinema?

Post by Heston » 03 Aug 2017, 1:23pm

pachyderm wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 12:34pm
Heston wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 8:53am
pachyderm wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 7:25am
JohnS wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 10:23pm
Heston wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 5:09pm
bet he left just before Ray's blow job scene.
I wish *I'd* left just before Ray's blow job scene.
There should be an option on the DVD to watch the film while skipping that 'key insight'... :mrgreen:
who got a blow job...?
Er.....Ray.
Davies ?
Gange, the central character.
Hi Tom Thank you from losing

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14381
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Who saw Rude Boy in the cinema?

Post by 101Walterton » 03 Aug 2017, 3:16pm

dave202 wrote:
26 Jun 2017, 2:28pm
I saw it at the Vic, on Victoria Road, in Dundee, when it came out. I was there with my girlfriend, and one of her pals turned up with a mate of mine who was a DJ, but shy away from the record decks. A queue of would-be punks was lining up, but an older bloke in a decidedly dodgy raincoat was there, wondering what the fuck we were all doing. The Vic was on it's knees at the time, and mostly showing third-rate pornos (it all changed a year later, but that's another story for another setting), and he must have seen the 'Rude' in the title and the X certificate and thought he was in for a memorable night. I'd loved to have seen his face as it dawned on him.
So after all these years we find out why one person keeps posting about how they enjoyed watching Ray's blow job scene.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests