Online music exchange.
bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: BAD Restoration Campaign

Post by bazarboy75 »

River wrote:
bazarboy75 wrote:I think i've got 1 or 2 more 88 gigs in my archive
Hey Seb, any more on these gigs?
I realized I've listened to Bradford probably 10 times over the past few days. Thats one concert I'll never be able to stop praising.

Yeah i've got one more
the amnesty one
it's a short gig (6/7 tracks)

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

bazarboy75 wrote:
River wrote:
bazarboy75 wrote:I think i've got 1 or 2 more 88 gigs in my archive
Hey Seb, any more on these gigs?
I realized I've listened to Bradford probably 10 times over the past few days. Thats one concert I'll never be able to stop praising.

Yeah i've got one more
the amnesty one
it's a short gig (6/7 tracks)
I've got that one actually. I think you put it up earlier.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Well this is it mate
That's the last 88 gig i've got

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

bazarboy75 wrote:Well this is it mate
Alright mate. I have a new request and its based on your opinion. What do you think is the best gig you have?

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

River wrote:
Alright mate. I have a new request and its based on your opinion. What do you think is the best gig you have?
I was really into the brixton 1986
But i really enjoyed the 88"s shows too
but i've got to admit that the 1989 shows got something
plus there is 1/2 87 shows really cool...

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

bazarboy75 wrote:
River wrote:
I was really into the brixton 1986
But i really enjoyed the 88"s shows too
but i've got to admit that the 1989 shows got something
plus there is 1/2 87 shows really cool...
Great shows in every year, huh? :mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind hearing another 87 show I guess. I've got one of the Astoria's (the opener is Medicine Show), Manchester International, Santa Cruz, Hibernian, and Brixton Academy.

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

Update on an 88 gig. I messaged the guy on Facebook who said he had a tape of Barrowlands. I asked him what year the tape might be from and he said that he might have both 86 and 88. He'll be glad to share them once he gets to them as they are in Scotland.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

River wrote:Update on an 88 gig. I messaged the guy on Facebook who said he had a tape of Barrowlands. I asked him what year the tape might be from and he said that he might have both 86 and 88. He'll be glad to share them once he gets to them as they are in Scotland.
Good stuff.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

Heston wrote:
River wrote:Update on an 88 gig. I messaged the guy on Facebook who said he had a tape of Barrowlands. I asked him what year the tape might be from and he said that he might have both 86 and 88. He'll be glad to share them once he gets to them as they are in Scotland.
Good stuff.
This will be interesting if it is an 88 gig. The gig, based on some of the stuff I've read, is possibly either the last or second to last gig before Mick got sick. I'm curious to see if theres any noticeable symptoms in Mick's voice. He once said that he noticed spots on his neck, then after a few days it became pneumonia and he collapsed and was transported to the hospital.

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

Heston wrote:Shit, I wish this gig was in Bradford quality. I've given it a full listen now and it's pretty storming. Bottom Line is terrific.
I already commented a while ago on how good the Edinburgh gig is, but as I'm listening to it again, I feel the need to bring this back up. Beatbox absolutely kills. Mick's vocals sound Bradford good on V Thirteen and it has one of my favorite in between song samples with the "...sniffing glue to get high, drinking phosphorus for a kick, smoking marijuana for a thrill, shooting heroin into the veins to live it up." Where they found some of these in between song samples, I'll never know but I love them. Really creative thing to do. But back to the concert. Its just amazing. I can't say much else if you haven't already, download and listen. You'll hopefully understand what I mean.

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

No answer on this yet. I tried messaging him again about a week ago and no response. Here's hoping he gets it out eventually.

River
Long Time Jerk

Post by River »

Hopefully to start this BAD Restoration Campaign back up, heres a special one that was recently uploaded from the BAD facebook group. I noticed that the post was gone, but he did say that it was alright to share, however uploaded with a different link. This was done as a tribute to Prince, heres most versions of 1999 that BAD played live.

https://mega.nz/#!E5YHURjJ!bqspfa2IAzJ7 ... tZCGeCNvgw

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

River wrote:
08 May 2016, 7:08pm
Hopefully to start this BAD Restoration Campaign back up, heres a special one that was recently uploaded from the BAD facebook group. I noticed that the post was gone, but he did say that it was alright to share, however uploaded with a different link. This was done as a tribute to Prince, heres most versions of 1999 that BAD played live.

https://mega.nz/#!E5YHURjJ!bqspfa2IAzJ7 ... tZCGeCNvgw
Is this worth a re-post? I missed it, but have several versions of 1999.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Does anyone have The BAD Files in FLAC? I've got poor downloads and would love an upgrade.

esmark
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by esmark »

dave202 wrote:
27 Feb 2018, 12:47pm
Does anyone have The BAD Files in FLAC? I've got poor downloads and would love an upgrade.
Go 'em in 320mb mp3's I think.... somewhere....