Post by Inder »

http://inder.ws/mzk

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 12.53.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 12.53.23 PM.png (131.57 KiB) Viewed 2881 times

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Re: A New Playlist from Inder

Post by laxman »

Thanks Inder. Yankee Dollar sounds a bit different from how I remember it. Is it an album version rather than a single version?

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

laxman wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 1:29pm
Thanks Inder. Yankee Dollar sounds a bit different from how I remember it. Is it an album version rather than a single version?
Cheers, lax. 😎

Yankee Dollar is the album version / Trouble in the World is the single version / First Time is the slightly longer album version.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Inder wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 1:31pm
laxman wrote:
Cheers, lax. 😎

Yankee Dollar is the album version / Trouble in the World is the single version / First Time is the slightly longer album version.
Thank you. I think I've only heard a couple of these before, Flower into the Factory sounded good. At the risk of sounding like my mum, I have never heard of Tommy De Chirico!

hairydot61
Junco Partner

Post by hairydot61 »

Nice eclectic mix of 50/50 bands I've heard of - not heard of, older Women are indeed far more interesting and Challenging :idea: but there something about New Math that doesn't quite add up :mrgreen:
Incidently did you hear about the constipated mathematitian?, .......He worked it out with a pencil :naughty:
A Good way to present music too
. "Bikini Reds a state of mind,
I'm in a state and She don't mind"
  • Comforting the Disturbed and
    Disturbing the Comfortable

>>>>The Caped Curator<<<<

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Inder wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 1:31pm
laxman wrote:
Cheers, lax. 😎

Always preferred the 7" version of "Yankee Dollar" - a bit punchier and quicker tempo.

And nice to see the Only Ones getting some play here - I thought Marky and me were the , uhm, only ones into them. ;) I had that 7" version of "Trouble In the World" and think the extra keys and soul backing vox are distracting and don't fit (their last attempt at a US cross-over single). Otherwise a great song on the album and live. The b-side - "Your Chosen Life" - is a hilariously vicious blues dirge and couldn't have been played on the radio even with payola!
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

Thanks for this post. There's some good bands I've never heard from - that's a great feature to this board.