The Specials

General music discussion.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Specials

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Feb 2019, 4:37pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:32pm
Well that was an anti climax, still awaiting delivery l :disshame:
Shit I forgot to order it. I have now thanks for the reminder it should come on Monday. :approve:
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 4:42pm

Just checked my order and hasn’t even been dispatched yet :disshame:

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:32pm
Well that was an anti climax, still awaiting delivery l :disshame:
Shit I forgot to order it. I have now thanks for the reminder it should come on Monday. :approve:
If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Specials

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:32pm
Well that was an anti climax, still awaiting delivery l :disshame:
Shit I forgot to order it. I have now thanks for the reminder it should come on Monday. :approve:
If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?
I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 5:19pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:32pm
Well that was an anti climax, still awaiting delivery l :disshame:
Shit I forgot to order it. I have now thanks for the reminder it should come on Monday. :approve:
If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?
I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
With the extra live disc?

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3932
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: The Specials

Post by Spiff » 01 Feb 2019, 6:21pm

They are coming to my town in June. I just got my tickets today.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Specials

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Feb 2019, 6:30pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:32pm
Well that was an anti climax, still awaiting delivery l :disshame:
Shit I forgot to order it. I have now thanks for the reminder it should come on Monday. :approve:
If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?
I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
With the extra live disc?
Yes mate.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Specials

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Feb 2019, 6:31pm

Spiff wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:21pm
They are coming to my town in June. I just got my tickets today.
Nice one Spiff.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 6:33pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:31pm
Spiff wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:21pm
They are coming to my town in June. I just got my tickets today.
Nice one Spiff.
Result. Saw them last time they were in town here. Hopeful of a repeat.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 6:33pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:30pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:37pm


Shit I forgot to order it. I have now thanks for the reminder it should come on Monday. :approve:
If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?
I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
With the extra live disc?
Yes mate.
Do you know where the / when the live tracks are from?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Specials

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Feb 2019, 6:37pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:33pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:30pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm


If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?
I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
With the extra live disc?
Yes mate.
Do you know where the / when the live tracks are from?
11 tracks recorded at the Bataclan, Paris and the Troxy London from 2014 - 2016.
Image

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1313
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Specials

Post by gkbill » 01 Feb 2019, 6:39pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:33pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:30pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:43pm


If I was you I’d walk into the shop and buy it?
I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
With the extra live disc?
Yes mate.
Do you know where the / when the live tracks are from?
Hello,

I don't know dates but most are from La Bataclan and a few are from The Troxy. I don't know those venues or any thing else - sorry! (Edit: I cede to Marky's more detailed information!)

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Specials

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Feb 2019, 7:07pm

1. Gangsters (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
2. A Message To You, Rudy (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
3. Nite Klub (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
4. Friday Night, Saturday Morning (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
5. Stereotype (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
6. Redemption Song (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
7. Monkey Man (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
8. Too Much Too Young (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
9. Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
10. Ghost Town (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
11. All The Time In The World (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 7:38pm

gkbill wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:39pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:33pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:30pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 4:59pm


I'm only getting the CD. It will come on Monday.
With the extra live disc?
Yes mate.
Do you know where the / when the live tracks are from?
Hello,

I don't know dates but most are from La Bataclan and a few are from The Troxy. I don't know those venues or any thing else - sorry! (Edit: I cede to Marky's more detailed information!)
I know the Bataclan in Paris my nephew worked round the corner in the passage. I frequented a few times, that was where terrorist attack was.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Specials

Post by 101Walterton » 01 Feb 2019, 7:39pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 7:07pm
1. Gangsters (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
2. A Message To You, Rudy (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
3. Nite Klub (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
4. Friday Night, Saturday Morning (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
5. Stereotype (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
6. Redemption Song (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
7. Monkey Man (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
8. Too Much Too Young (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
9. Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
10. Ghost Town (Recorded live at Le Bataclan, Paris, 30th November 2014)
11. All The Time In The World (Recorded live at The Troxy, London, 16th November 2016)
Will probably the CD as well as no live tracks in the vinyl issue.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: deny and 16 guests