So what's your concert schedule looking like?

General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78857
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Feb 2019, 3:29pm

revbob wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 3:14pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 3:06pm
His recent solo albums are good, imo, tho he's only a passable singer. There's plenty of fan recorded concert video on The YouthTube that should give you a sense of whether you'd enjoy yourself or want to murder all the precious Smiths fans in the audience (which, well, might also be enjoyable).
And give them what they want?? Never!
Ah, that's the game, tho. They love the romance of wanting to die; but to actually die would mean they couldn't mope about it anymore. Actually killing them is the cruelest act possible.*

* Note to prosecutors: Not endorsement for murder, hence no liability.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

There's your lounge lizard at war.

BR16ADE_R055E
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3379
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:25pm
Location: Winterland/Mabuhay Gardens

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by BR16ADE_R055E » 05 Mar 2019, 1:27am

Last week, I saw Walter Lure’s L.A.M.F. (featuring Mick Rossi from Slaughter And The Dogs) twice. Both great shows.






Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39384
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Marky Dread » 05 Mar 2019, 4:54pm

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
05 Mar 2019, 1:27am
Last week, I saw Walter Lure’s L.A.M.F. (featuring Mick Rossi from Slaughter And The Dogs) twice. Both great shows.





Excellent Gil.
Image

BR16ADE_R055E
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3379
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:25pm
Location: Winterland/Mabuhay Gardens

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by BR16ADE_R055E » 05 Mar 2019, 5:14pm

Marky Dread wrote:
05 Mar 2019, 4:54pm
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
05 Mar 2019, 1:27am
Last week, I saw Walter Lure’s L.A.M.F. (featuring Mick Rossi from Slaughter And The Dogs) twice. Both great shows.
Excellent Gil.
Cheers, Marky.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 26584
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by Flex » 11 Mar 2019, 1:47pm

Bowling for Soup co-headlining with Reel Big Fish and Mest* as a supporting act? Yes please: https://www.altpress.com/news/bowling-f ... tour-2019/

*Actually, I'd rather Colorado be on the Nerd Herder leg of the tour, but it is what it is.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7420
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: So what's your concert schedule looking like?

Post by revbob » 11 Mar 2019, 1:55pm

Flex wrote:
11 Mar 2019, 1:47pm
Bowling for Soup co-headlining with Reel Big Fish and Mest* as a supporting act? Yes please: https://www.altpress.com/news/bowling-f ... tour-2019/

*Actually, I'd rather Colorado be on the Nerd Herder leg of the tour, but it is what it is.
What no Less than Jake? GTFO!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests