The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

General music discussion.
Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9120
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by Kory » 04 Feb 2019, 3:11pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 7:41pm
Kory wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:47pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 3:43pm
Kory wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 1:37pm
They are porpoises.
No they aren’t the Killer Whale is the largest of the 32 dolphin species. There are 6 species of porpoise and they ain’t one.
Everything I know is wrong
To be fair a dolphin is a toothed whale.
I just read a book about whale evolution that was pretty great. I wish I could also return to the sea.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by 101Walterton » 04 Feb 2019, 7:58pm

Kory wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 3:11pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 7:41pm
Kory wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:47pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 3:43pm
Kory wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 1:37pm
They are porpoises.
No they aren’t the Killer Whale is the largest of the 32 dolphin species. There are 6 species of porpoise and they ain’t one.
Everything I know is wrong
To be fair a dolphin is a toothed whale.
I just read a book about whale evolution that was pretty great. I wish I could also return to the sea.
Get a boat?

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9120
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by Kory » 04 Feb 2019, 8:04pm

101Walterton wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 7:58pm
Kory wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 3:11pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 7:41pm
Kory wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:47pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 3:43pm


No they aren’t the Killer Whale is the largest of the 32 dolphin species. There are 6 species of porpoise and they ain’t one.
Everything I know is wrong
To be fair a dolphin is a toothed whale.
I just read a book about whale evolution that was pretty great. I wish I could also return to the sea.
Get a boat?
We can't all afford the moorage fees, Mr. Millionaire.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by 101Walterton » 04 Feb 2019, 8:10pm

Kory wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 8:04pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 7:58pm
Kory wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 3:11pm
101Walterton wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 7:41pm
Kory wrote:
01 Feb 2019, 6:47pm


Everything I know is wrong
To be fair a dolphin is a toothed whale.
I just read a book about whale evolution that was pretty great. I wish I could also return to the sea.
Get a boat?
We can't all afford the moorage fees, Mr. Millionaire.
Kayak?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 04 Feb 2019, 8:44pm



McCartney was so in a groove, just firing out perfect slices of pop like falling off a log.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13880
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by Silent Majority » 05 Feb 2019, 12:52am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 8:44pm


McCartney was so in a groove, just firing out perfect slices of pop like falling off a log.
Something about this one would resurface in the song Band on the Run
Ain't no man in this land
Who gets up and works for fifty grand


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Feb 2019, 12:23pm

Silent Majority wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 12:52am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Feb 2019, 8:44pm


McCartney was so in a groove, just firing out perfect slices of pop like falling off a log.
Something about this one would resurface in the song Band on the Run
Initially my eyebrow arched, but listening again there is a certain feeling to it.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: deny and 16 guests