The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

General music discussion.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Jan 2019, 6:51pm

laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:49pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:39pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 5:57pm
Of cousre it could never touch Ian. But a nice rendition all the same. One of my all time faves and it's to be played at my funeral.
Along with "Straight to Hell"? ;)
Well if it's a toss up between that and Stairway to Heaven then I know which way I'm heading. :mrgreen:
Image

laxman
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1825
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by laxman » 04 Jan 2019, 6:58pm

Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:51pm
laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:49pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:39pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 5:57pm
Of cousre it could never touch Ian. But a nice rendition all the same. One of my all time faves and it's to be played at my funeral.
Along with "Straight to Hell"? ;)
Well if it's a toss up between that and Stairway to Heaven then I know which way I'm heading. :mrgreen:
Play both,always good to keep your options open.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Jan 2019, 7:00pm

laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:51pm
laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:49pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:39pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 5:57pm
Of cousre it could never touch Ian. But a nice rendition all the same. One of my all time faves and it's to be played at my funeral.
Along with "Straight to Hell"? ;)
Well if it's a toss up between that and Stairway to Heaven then I know which way I'm heading. :mrgreen:
Play both,always good to keep your options open.
Sorry no downers at my funeral.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by 101Walterton » 04 Jan 2019, 7:08pm

Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:00pm
laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:51pm
laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:49pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:39pm


Of cousre it could never touch Ian. But a nice rendition all the same. One of my all time faves and it's to be played at my funeral.
Along with "Straight to Hell"? ;)
Well if it's a toss up between that and Stairway to Heaven then I know which way I'm heading. :mrgreen:
Play both,always good to keep your options open.
Sorry no downers at my funeral.
Disappear by Madness followed by the Roses I Am The Resurrection.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Jan 2019, 7:11pm

101Walterton wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:08pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:00pm
laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:51pm
laxman wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 6:49pm


Along with "Straight to Hell"? ;)
Well if it's a toss up between that and Stairway to Heaven then I know which way I'm heading. :mrgreen:
Play both,always good to keep your options open.
Sorry no downers at my funeral.
Disappear by Madness followed by the Roses I Am The Resurrection.
Just like graves I can dig that.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28263
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 04 Jan 2019, 7:33pm

Disco Inferno for me.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78255
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 04 Jan 2019, 7:59pm

Heston wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:33pm
Disco Inferno for me.
The very cool band or the okay-ish song?
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Jan 2019, 8:04pm

Heston wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:33pm
Disco Inferno for me.
The Gene Simmons version.
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28263
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Heston » 04 Jan 2019, 8:18pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:59pm
Heston wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:33pm
Disco Inferno for me.
The very cool band or the okay-ish song?
Did you really need to ask? :mrgreen:
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78255
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 04 Jan 2019, 8:37pm

Heston wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 8:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:59pm
Heston wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 7:33pm
Disco Inferno for me.
The very cool band or the okay-ish song?
Did you really need to ask? :mrgreen:
Like a skilled cop, I'm just getting you to implicate yourself. :cool:

But Disco Inferno (the band) were really fucking awesome (Kory'll back me up on this one).
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread » 11 Jan 2019, 9:18am

Stonesy.
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17156
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by JennyB » 11 Jan 2019, 11:21am

I'm digging this band:

Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78255
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Jan 2019, 10:23am



Just discovered this band. They are good at what they do.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7178
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob » 06 Feb 2019, 7:38pm

JennyB wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 11:21am
I'm digging this band:

Very cool, I keep seeing their name and keep meaning to check them out. Thanks JennyB!


revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7178
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob » 06 Feb 2019, 9:16pm

I never liked this as a Sabbath song (Changes) but this version is pretty cool

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 16 guests