Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

General music discussion.
daredevil
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4604
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:35pm
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by daredevil » 02 Feb 2019, 8:55pm

I concur this one is a fun list.

Cat People (Putting Out Fire) - David Bowie
30 Seconds over Tokyo - Pere Ubu
Absolute Beginners - The Jam
Badlands - Bruce Springsteen
Light Of Day - Joan Jett

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Feb 2019, 6:41am

Top 5 songs with Rock 'n' Roll in the title.
Image

1. Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll - Ian Dury & the Blockheads
2. Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? - Ramones
3. Rock 'n' Roll - The Velevet Underground
4. Rock 'n' Roll Even - Subway Sect
5. Rock 'n' Roll Party - Iggy Pop
Image

Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1544
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Low Down Low » 07 Feb 2019, 7:00am

Rock ‘n roll damnation - AC/DC
In the days before rock and roll - Van Morrison & Paul Durcan
Rock and roll I gave you best years of my life - Kevin Johnson
Rock n roll will never die - Neil Young
Rock and roll music - Chuck Berry

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1775
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by WestwayKid » 07 Feb 2019, 8:03am

1. I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Joan Jett
2. Rock 'n' Roll - Led Zep
3. Rock 'n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - AC/DC
4. God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You!!!!! - KISS
5. Rock 'n' Roll - Suicide - David Bowie
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78254
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Feb 2019, 8:17am

Jesus and Mary Chain - I Hate Rock n Roll
Jesus and Mary Chain - I Love Rock n Roll
Spinal Tap - Rock and Roll Creation
Sex Pistols - The Great Rock n Roll Swindle
KISS - Rock & Roll All Nite
Endut! Hoch Hech!

coffeepotman
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 766
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 1:51pm

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by coffeepotman » 07 Feb 2019, 8:38am

Rock n' Roll Queen - Mott the Hoople
It's only Rock n' Roll - Stones
The death of Rock n' Roll - Todd Rundgren
Rock n' Roll cake - Shoenen Knife
Rock n' Roll Disgrace - The Sweet
Rock n' Roll Butler - The Upper Crust


I could pick 20 more easily

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28263
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Heston » 07 Feb 2019, 9:46am

Rock and Roll all Nite - KISS
Let Me Go Rock n Roll- KISS
God Gave Rock and Roll To You - KISS
I Pledge Allegiance to the State of Rock and Roll - KISS
Hooked On Rock and Roll - Peter CRISS
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Feb 2019, 10:15am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 8:17am
Jesus and Mary Chain - I Hate Rock n Roll
Jesus and Mary Chain - I Love Rock n Roll
Spinal Tap - Rock and Roll Creation
Sex Pistols - The Great Rock n Roll Swindle
KISS - Rock & Roll All Nite
Bloody Mary Chain need to make their minds up. :mrgreen:
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Feb 2019, 10:16am

Heston wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 9:46am
Rock and Roll all Nite - KISS
Let Me Go Rock n Roll- KISS
God Gave Rock and Roll To You - KISS
I Pledge Allegiance to the State of Rock and Roll - KISS
Hooked On Rock and Roll - Peter CRISS
Heston's Friday Top 5 KISS night.
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17156
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by JennyB » 07 Feb 2019, 11:56am

Do You Remember Rock n' Roll Radio - Ramones
Rock n' Roll High School - Ramones
Rock & Roll - Velvet Underground
I Hate Rock n' Roll - JAMC
Hail Hail Rock & Roll - Marvin's cousin
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39019
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Feb 2019, 12:43pm

JennyB wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 11:56am
Do You Remember Rock n' Roll Radio - Ramones
Rock n' Roll High School - Ramones
Rock & Roll - Velvet Underground
I Hate Rock n' Roll - JAMC
Hail Hail Rock & Roll - Marvin's cousin :mrgreen:
Image
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Feb 2019, 2:17pm

Low Down Low wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 7:00am

Rock n roll will never die - Neil Young
Hate that song and it’s rotten lyrics!

Bit late to this Rock’n Roll party going to be tough coming up with originals (without copping a ban).

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8941
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Inder » 07 Feb 2019, 2:24pm

The Turtles — The Story of Rock 'n' Roll
Mott the Hoople — Rock and Roll Queen
Coasters — That is Rock 'n' Roll
Billy Riley — Flying Saucers Rock 'n Roll
Beach Boys - Roll Plymouth Rock

Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1544
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by Low Down Low » 07 Feb 2019, 2:34pm

101Walterton wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 2:17pm
Low Down Low wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 7:00am

Rock n roll will never die - Neil Young
Hate that song and it’s rotten lyrics!

Bit late to this Rock’n Roll party going to be tough coming up with originals (without copping a ban).
Oh...was not expecting that response (well, not expecting any response but you know what I mean...)
Was expecting more along lines you’ve cheated a bit on the song title but since it’s such an ace track I’ll let you away with it! I think it rocks anyway...

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16863
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Heston and Marky's Friday Top 5

Post by 101Walterton » 07 Feb 2019, 2:40pm

Low Down Low wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 2:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 2:17pm
Low Down Low wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 7:00am

Rock n roll will never die - Neil Young
Hate that song and it’s rotten lyrics!

Bit late to this Rock’n Roll party going to be tough coming up with originals (without copping a ban).
Oh...was not expecting that response (well, not expecting any response but you know what I mean...)
Was expecting more along lines you’ve cheated a bit on the song title but since it’s such an ace track I’ll let you away with it! I think it rocks anyway...
No a fan but to make it worse Mrs Walterton plays this track it all the time.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests