IMCT II is 10!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: IMCT II is 10!

Post by Low Down Low » 13 May 2018, 7:53am

Never a regular here at any stage but did see a list of signatures to one of the very early Satch forums with my old name - not this current crap one - very near the top. I know it was around the time of the Black Hawk Down movie release because I pretty much got run out of there for having, let's say, less than hawk-like opinions about the war "over there". I was dismissed as a hopeless collectivist which I think I had to look up. That's about all I remember really, well that and something or other about a kidney stone.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: IMCT II is 10!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 13 May 2018, 8:58am

Low Down Low wrote:
13 May 2018, 7:53am
Never a regular here at any stage but did see a list of signatures to one of the very early Satch forums with my old name - not this current crap one - very near the top. I know it was around the time of the Black Hawk Down movie release because I pretty much got run out of there for having, let's say, less than hawk-like opinions about the war "over there". I was dismissed as a hopeless collectivist which I think I had to look up. That's about all I remember really, well that and something or other about a kidney stone.
Because if there's one thing that should be expected, it's that Clash fans are jingoistic and ardent supporters of imperialistic interventionism.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.