Updated board software!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Updated board software!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 5:54pm
Inder wrote:
08 Jan 2017, 2:39am
We're running a brand new version of the board, now with emoji support and more! 😎

I'll be tweaking some layout stuff tomorrow, but let me know if you guys notice anything broken/out of place.
Seemingly unrelated but I'm not able to send any PMs. They just sit in my outbox as opposed to my sent box.
If it's in the outbox, it means the recipient hasn't read it yet. Once they read it, it moves to the sent folder.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Updated board software!

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 6:11pm
revbob wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 5:54pm
Inder wrote:
08 Jan 2017, 2:39am
We're running a brand new version of the board, now with emoji support and more! 😎

I'll be tweaking some layout stuff tomorrow, but let me know if you guys notice anything broken/out of place.
Seemingly unrelated but I'm not able to send any PMs. They just sit in my outbox as opposed to my sent box.
If it's in the outbox, it means the recipient hasn't read it yet. Once they read it, it moves to the sent folder.
A possibility I hadn't quite considered. Thanks Doc.