New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit [EDIT: registration stuff back to normal]

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8887
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit [EDIT: registration stuff back to normal]

Post by Inder » 19 Jan 2018, 3:32pm

Sorry to anyone looking to sign up and post immediately — there might be a short delay between your registering and being approved to post.

This is why:
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 2.30.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 2.30.53 PM.png (373.83 KiB) Viewed 2620 times
Once we figure out how to thwart the dick pill bots, we'll open up the regs again.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15257
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Rat Patrol » 19 Jan 2018, 5:30pm

But what if lelaoj69 has the dubplates that make our dicks hard for cheap?

WHAT THEN, DAMNIT?!?!?!


_ :ugeek:
:idea: :idea:
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77318
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Jan 2018, 6:25pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 5:30pm
But what if lelaoj69 has the dubplates that make our dicks hard for cheap?

WHAT THEN, DAMNIT?!?!?!


_ :ugeek:
:idea: :idea:
Feet to the fire time, Inder!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8887
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Inder » 19 Jan 2018, 10:15pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 5:30pm
lelaoj69
My favourite so far is "Frankaboli." Sounds like some kind of delicious Italian hot dog. 😍

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8887
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Inder » 19 Jan 2018, 10:43pm

Inder wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 10:15pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 5:30pm
lelaoj69
My favourite so far is "Frankaboli." Sounds like some kind of delicious Italian hot dog. 😍
"ErvinTug" is now a close second.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15257
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Rat Patrol » 19 Jan 2018, 10:58pm

Look...if you don't approve "SusanHof", we're all going to be bitching about how expensive it is to get an erection. :naughty:

Image
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6931
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by revbob » 20 Jan 2018, 12:47am

Rat Patrol wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 10:58pm
Look...if you don't approve "SusanHof", we're all going to be bitching about how expensive it is to get an erection. :naughty:

Image
Wow, I just got one.

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1458
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by WestwayKid » 20 Jan 2018, 11:13pm

Inder wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 10:43pm
Inder wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 10:15pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 5:30pm
lelaoj69
My favourite so far is "Frankaboli." Sounds like some kind of delicious Italian hot dog. 😍
"ErvinTug" is now a close second.
Close second? I think ErvinTug is the best of the lot! :mrgreen:
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Dirty Harry
User avatar
Junco Partner
Posts: 474
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 7:44am
Location: Scotland

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Dirty Harry » 21 Jan 2018, 10:00am

But what if "randyfobia" has a garage full of never heard clash bootlegs and the full video of the hammersmith odeon gig from 1979 :shifty:
Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, "life" has surface noise."


Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8887
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Inder » 21 Jan 2018, 8:46pm

Think we've managed to sort it out. 😎

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 26146
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Flex » 21 Jan 2018, 11:16pm

Inder wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 8:46pm
Think we've managed to sort it out. 😎
so we're finally getting the dubplates?!?!?
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8887
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Inder » 22 Jan 2018, 12:00am

Flex wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 11:16pm
Inder wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 8:46pm
Think we've managed to sort it out. 😎
so we're finally getting the dubplates?!?!?
Turns out that the real dubplates were friendship.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6931
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit [EDIT: registration stuff back to normal]

Post by revbob » 22 Jan 2018, 12:14am

Oh I thought we were talking about sexy pics of Ms Hoffs.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77318
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Jan 2018, 7:11am

Inder wrote:
22 Jan 2018, 12:00am
Flex wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 11:16pm
Inder wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 8:46pm
Think we've managed to sort it out. 😎
so we're finally getting the dubplates?!?!?
Turns out that the real dubplates were friendship.
Ugh. Pass.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15257
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: New user registration are going to be manually approved for a bit [EDIT: registration stuff back to normal]

Post by Rat Patrol » 22 Jan 2018, 9:16am

So this means we're all-clear for the Flex replicants to sell us cheap hard-ons again, right?

Whew...that was a scary couple of days! :idea:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests