400 posts...

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25680
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Flex » 29 Jan 2018, 2:16pm

Glad you've been sticking around, Westway. As noted, you've definitely helped spur some discussion and chat that we've been sort of dormant on.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74362
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Jan 2018, 3:13pm

I think it bears mention and compliments that Fonzie put this thread in the right sub-forum. More than a few of us regularly fuck that up.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6107
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by revbob » 29 Jan 2018, 7:56pm

400, you'll need better numbers than that if you want to make it to the HOF.

Im actually amazed I have over 5000. That's the sort of thing my wife would key in on and tell me I waste too much time on here. That's when I d have to say nuh-uh Doc Medulla has over 70,000 and he's a practicing doctor of ... some something or other.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27044
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Heston » 29 Jan 2018, 8:08pm

WestwayKid wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 9:48pm
I see most of you joined in 2008
Most of the hardcore have been here longer than that. There was a server crash in 2008 and everyone had to re-register. I've been on here since 2003 which I find quite scary, seems like yesterday that I joined and was wondering who all these mysterious and scary people were.
Of course I use Zildjian, this is serious music.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49918
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Wolter » 29 Jan 2018, 8:54pm

Heston wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 8:08pm
WestwayKid wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 9:48pm
I see most of you joined in 2008
Most of the hardcore have been here longer than that. There was a server crash in 2008 and everyone had to re-register. I've been on here since 2003 which I find quite scary, seems like yesterday that I joined and was wondering who all these mysterious and scary people were.
Yeah. I actually joined in 2003 as well. Holy shit.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74362
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Jan 2018, 8:56pm

revbob wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 7:56pm
400, you'll need better numbers than that if you want to make it to the HOF.

Im actually amazed I have over 5000. That's the sort of thing my wife would key in on and tell me I waste too much time on here. That's when I d have to say nuh-uh Doc Medulla has over 70,000 and he's a practicing doctor of ... some something or other.
Doctor of Underemployment. :disshame:
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15488
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 400 posts...

Post by 101Walterton » 29 Jan 2018, 9:42pm

Wolter wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 8:54pm
Heston wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 8:08pm
WestwayKid wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 9:48pm
I see most of you joined in 2008
Most of the hardcore have been here longer than that. There was a server crash in 2008 and everyone had to re-register. I've been on here since 2003 which I find quite scary, seems like yesterday that I joined and was wondering who all these mysterious and scary people were.
Yeah. I actually joined in 2003 as well. Holy shit.
Most of the old guard joined up around the same time Boxing Day 2002 onwards, shortly after Joe died. I was a lurker before that and at Snews and CC Showdown etc..
I think the post #s were even higher before the Grest Crash when everyone went back to 0.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15488
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 400 posts...

Post by 101Walterton » 29 Jan 2018, 9:43pm

Shit that means we’ve been talking shit on here for 15 years!!!!!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74362
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Jan 2018, 10:10pm

101Walterton wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 9:43pm
Shit that means we’ve been talking shit on here for 15 years!!!!!
That meaningful first post remains our elusive unicorn.
Imagey
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8540
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Inder » 29 Jan 2018, 10:42pm

101Walterton wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 9:43pm
Shit that means we’ve been talking shit on here for 15 years!!!!!
I was thinking about this reading about 50.5 in the running thread (congrats, btw!) — we've all been following the progress of an athletic prodigy while posting about dubplates and sidewalk ham.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15488
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 400 posts...

Post by 101Walterton » 29 Jan 2018, 11:59pm

Inder wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 10:42pm
101Walterton wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 9:43pm
Shit that means we’ve been talking shit on here for 15 years!!!!!
I was thinking about this reading about 50.5 in the running thread (congrats, btw!) — we've all been following the progress of an athletic prodigy while posting about dubplates and sidewalk ham.
50.5 was 2 when I started posting and my 6’2” son 25.25 was a new born baby haha.
I have a new thread idea coming...

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49918
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Wolter » 30 Jan 2018, 9:13am

Remember when eumaas was a teenager? Now he’s 87!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74362
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Jan 2018, 9:41am

Wolter wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 9:13am
Remember when eumaas was a teenager? Now he’s 87!
Well, he was always 87, in a rabbinical way.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16113
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: 400 posts...

Post by JennyB » 30 Jan 2018, 10:24am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 9:41am
Wolter wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 9:13am
Remember when eumaas was a teenager? Now he’s 87!
Well, he was always 87, in a rabbinical way.
I was just going to say that he's always been 87.

I do miss all of the women who have left. Thnk goodness for Mimi.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74362
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 400 posts...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Jan 2018, 10:42am

JennyB wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 10:24am
I do miss all of the women who have left. Thnk goodness for Mimi.
This is true (both parts). Alyssa, JulieJazz, and cretin in particular were/are solid dames. I also enjoyed the goofy enthusiasm of Suzanne as she plunged from one obsession to the next.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests