101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8936
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by BostonBeaneater » 24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm

Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17139
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Aug 2015, 4:36pm

Why has that sheep got a weird looking alien coming out of its face?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39411
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Aug 2015, 6:22pm

101Walterton wrote:Why has that sheep got a weird looking alien coming out of its face?
Hey remember to always ignore alien orders. ;)
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17246
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by JennyB » 24 Aug 2015, 8:34pm

I want that.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Mar 2019, 5:21pm

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

There's your lounge lizard at war.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 33101
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by tepista » 06 Mar 2019, 6:17pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm
I let my subscription to Modern Farmer run out.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15425
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Rat Patrol » 06 Mar 2019, 6:47pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm
Which end is that? Image
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 39411
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Marky Dread » 06 Mar 2019, 6:49pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:47pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm
Which end is that? Image
Why which end do you usually use? ;)
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17139
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by 101Walterton » 06 Mar 2019, 9:14pm

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:49pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:47pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm
Which end is that? Image
Why which end do you usually use? ;)
I know I live in the future but it aint 3 years ahead guys!!!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4069
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Olaf » 09 Mar 2019, 3:01pm

101Walterton wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 9:14pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:49pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:47pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm
Which end is that? Image
Why which end do you usually use? ;)
I know I live in the future but it aint 3 years ahead guys!!!
Sheep excuse.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17139
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by 101Walterton » 09 Mar 2019, 3:04pm

Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:01pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 9:14pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:49pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:47pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
24 Aug 2015, 4:29pm
Which end is that? Image
Why which end do you usually use? ;)
I know I live in the future but it aint 3 years ahead guys!!!
Sheep excuse.
You can’t pull the wool over my eyes

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4069
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Olaf » 09 Mar 2019, 3:10pm

101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:04pm
Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:01pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 9:14pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:49pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:47pm


Which end is that? Image
Why which end do you usually use? ;)
I know I live in the future but it aint 3 years ahead guys!!!
Sheep excuse.
You can’t pull the wool over my eyes
Well I'll keep trying, for the shear fun of it.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17139
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by 101Walterton » 09 Mar 2019, 3:11pm

Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:10pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:04pm
Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:01pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 9:14pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 6:49pm


Why which end do you usually use? ;)
I know I live in the future but it aint 3 years ahead guys!!!
Sheep excuse.
You can’t pull the wool over my eyes
Well I'll keep trying, for the shear fun of it.
Ewe always make that joke

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4069
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by Olaf » 09 Mar 2019, 3:24pm

101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:11pm
Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:10pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:04pm
Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:01pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 9:14pm


I know I live in the future but it aint 3 years ahead guys!!!
Sheep excuse.
You can’t pull the wool over my eyes
Well I'll keep trying, for the shear fun of it.
Ewe always make that joke
Baarely ever.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17139
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 101W - LOCATED on the interweb

Post by 101Walterton » 09 Mar 2019, 3:40pm

Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:24pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:11pm
Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:10pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:04pm
Olaf wrote:
09 Mar 2019, 3:01pm
Sheep excuse.
You can’t pull the wool over my eyes
Well I'll keep trying, for the shear fun of it.
Ewe always make that joke
Baarely ever.
Don’t ram it down my throat

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests