MLB 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7470
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 10 Oct 2018, 2:06pm

To all the Bosox fans, I say hate the sinner love the sin. No wait hate the sin love the sinner? No that's not right either. Hmm fuck you all and fuck the Sox, as much as I fucking hate houston I hope they fucking destroy you because no matter what you say anything less than a WS win is an utter failure.

Go Brewers, because fuck the Dodgers too.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7470
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 10 Oct 2018, 2:10pm

Obviously I only meant 90% of that.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15426
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Rat Patrol » 10 Oct 2018, 2:21pm

The real winner of the World Series has long been preordained:

Image
Suck it, haters.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78980
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Oct 2018, 2:30pm

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 2:06pm
To all the Bosox fans, I say hate the sinner love the sin. No wait hate the sin love the sinner? No that's not right either. Hmm fuck you all and fuck the Sox, as much as I fucking hate houston I hope they fucking destroy you because no matter what you say anything less than a WS win is an utter failure.

Go Brewers, because fuck the Dodgers too.
I can read between the lines, big guy. Thanks for the support!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

There's your lounge lizard at war.

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1955
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: MLB 2018

Post by WestwayKid » 10 Oct 2018, 2:51pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 2:30pm
revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 2:06pm
To all the Bosox fans, I say hate the sinner love the sin. No wait hate the sin love the sinner? No that's not right either. Hmm fuck you all and fuck the Sox, as much as I fucking hate houston I hope they fucking destroy you because no matter what you say anything less than a WS win is an utter failure.

Go Brewers, because fuck the Dodgers too.
I can read between the lines, big guy. Thanks for the support!
I agree with this part! :mrgreen:
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7470
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 10 Oct 2018, 5:13pm

And fuck Rick Portobello!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78980
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Oct 2018, 5:21pm

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 5:13pm
And fuck Rick Portobello!
What about CC Portlybelly?
Endut! Hoch Hech!

There's your lounge lizard at war.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7470
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 10 Oct 2018, 6:12pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 5:21pm
revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 5:13pm
And fuck Rick Portobello!
What about CC Portlybelly?
He was being less of a dbag.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50875
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Wolter » 10 Oct 2018, 6:17pm

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 2:06pm
To all the Bosox fans, I say hate the sinner love the sin. No wait hate the sin love the sinner? No that's not right either. Hmm fuck you all and fuck the Sox, as much as I fucking hate houston I hope they fucking destroy you because no matter what you say anything less than a WS win is an utter failure.

Go Brewers, because fuck the Dodgers too.
Baseball ended a while back anyway.

(I actually am soft rooting for the Brewers even though they're a division rival (I know they seem to think they're more than that, but until the Cardinals cease to exist, I cannot hate Milwaukee enough to care) because...well, fuck the Dodgers. And fuck the Astros. And I want Flex to feel bad.)
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78980
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Oct 2018, 6:34pm

This year's Brewers is like the Royals of a few years ago. Decades of mediocrity has ensured no dislike or resentment, so their success feels like a validation of patience and faith. Who doesn't like that (besides Yankees fans with hearts of toxic coal)? If the WS is Boston-Milwaukee, I'll still cheer for my assholes, but I'll be a bit bummed if the Brewers lose. Sports rage is a young man's game that I'm too old to get into anymore.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

There's your lounge lizard at war.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8944
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 10 Oct 2018, 6:38pm

Last nights game was stressful when the Yanks were coming back but then they lost and their hope was murdered and the was as glorious as this sentence.
Image

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1955
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: MLB 2018

Post by WestwayKid » 10 Oct 2018, 6:42pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:34pm
This year's Brewers is like the Royals of a few years ago. Decades of mediocrity has ensured no dislike or resentment, so their success feels like a validation of patience and faith. Who doesn't like that (besides Yankees fans with hearts of toxic coal)? If the WS is Boston-Milwaukee, I'll still cheer for my assholes, but I'll be a bit bummed if the Brewers lose. Sports rage is a young man's game that I'm too old to get into anymore.
My grandfather was a Sox fan. I grew up with them as my second favorite team behind the hometown Brewers. For years I said if either team won the WS I'd get their logo tattooed on my arm. I made good on that promise in 2004 on my left arm for the Sox...but the corresponding space on my right arm is open - waiting for the Crew to finally come through and win it all! :)
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78980
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Oct 2018, 6:51pm

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:34pm
This year's Brewers is like the Royals of a few years ago. Decades of mediocrity has ensured no dislike or resentment, so their success feels like a validation of patience and faith. Who doesn't like that (besides Yankees fans with hearts of toxic coal)? If the WS is Boston-Milwaukee, I'll still cheer for my assholes, but I'll be a bit bummed if the Brewers lose. Sports rage is a young man's game that I'm too old to get into anymore.
My grandfather was a Sox fan. I grew up with them as my second favorite team behind the hometown Brewers. For years I said if either team won the WS I'd get their logo tattooed on my arm. I made good on that promise in 2004 on my left arm for the Sox...but the corresponding space on my right arm is open - waiting for the Crew to finally come through and win it all! :)
Fuck that. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if you got one of your second-favourite team, there is no sense waiting to get one of your favourite team. Especially given how damned awesome the Brewers' logo is.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

There's your lounge lizard at war.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 33114
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 10 Oct 2018, 6:57pm

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 10:41am
Baseball trivia time. There is a retired player who played for Milwaukee, Houston, Los Angeles (Dodgers), and Boston. Who is he?
Hint? Like decade or position, etc.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1955
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: MLB 2018

Post by WestwayKid » 10 Oct 2018, 7:00pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:51pm
WestwayKid wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:34pm
This year's Brewers is like the Royals of a few years ago. Decades of mediocrity has ensured no dislike or resentment, so their success feels like a validation of patience and faith. Who doesn't like that (besides Yankees fans with hearts of toxic coal)? If the WS is Boston-Milwaukee, I'll still cheer for my assholes, but I'll be a bit bummed if the Brewers lose. Sports rage is a young man's game that I'm too old to get into anymore.
My grandfather was a Sox fan. I grew up with them as my second favorite team behind the hometown Brewers. For years I said if either team won the WS I'd get their logo tattooed on my arm. I made good on that promise in 2004 on my left arm for the Sox...but the corresponding space on my right arm is open - waiting for the Crew to finally come through and win it all! :)
Fuck that. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if you got one of your second-favourite team, there is no sense waiting to get one of your favourite team. Especially given how damned awesome the Brewers' logo is.
It is an awesome logo - but I feel if I get it before they win the WS it will jinx them!
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests