MLB 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob »

To all the Bosox fans, I say hate the sinner love the sin. No wait hate the sin love the sinner? No that's not right either. Hmm fuck you all and fuck the Sox, as much as I fucking hate houston I hope they fucking destroy you because no matter what you say anything less than a WS win is an utter failure.

Go Brewers, because fuck the Dodgers too.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Obviously I only meant 90% of that.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

The real winner of the World Series has long been preordained:

Suck it, haters.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 2:06pm
To all the Bosox fans, I say hate the sinner love the sin. No wait hate the sin love the sinner? No that's not right either. Hmm fuck you all and fuck the Sox, as much as I fucking hate houston I hope they fucking destroy you because no matter what you say anything less than a WS win is an utter failure.

I can read between the lines, big guy. Thanks for the support!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 2:30pm
revbob wrote:

I can read between the lines, big guy. Thanks for the support!
I agree with this part! :mrgreen:
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

And fuck Rick Portobello!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 5:13pm
What about CC Portlybelly?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 5:21pm
revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 5:13pm
What about CC Portlybelly?
He was being less of a dbag.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:

Baseball ended a while back anyway.

(I actually am soft rooting for the Brewers even though they're a division rival (I know they seem to think they're more than that, but until the Cardinals cease to exist, I cannot hate Milwaukee enough to care) because...well, fuck the Dodgers. And fuck the Astros. And I want Flex to feel bad.)
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

This year's Brewers is like the Royals of a few years ago. Decades of mediocrity has ensured no dislike or resentment, so their success feels like a validation of patience and faith. Who doesn't like that (besides Yankees fans with hearts of toxic coal)? If the WS is Boston-Milwaukee, I'll still cheer for my assholes, but I'll be a bit bummed if the Brewers lose. Sports rage is a young man's game that I'm too old to get into anymore.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Last nights game was stressful when the Yanks were coming back but then they lost and their hope was murdered and the was as glorious as this sentence.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:34pm
This year's Brewers is like the Royals of a few years ago. Decades of mediocrity has ensured no dislike or resentment, so their success feels like a validation of patience and faith. Who doesn't like that (besides Yankees fans with hearts of toxic coal)? If the WS is Boston-Milwaukee, I'll still cheer for my assholes, but I'll be a bit bummed if the Brewers lose. Sports rage is a young man's game that I'm too old to get into anymore.
My grandfather was a Sox fan. I grew up with them as my second favorite team behind the hometown Brewers. For years I said if either team won the WS I'd get their logo tattooed on my arm. I made good on that promise in 2004 on my left arm for the Sox...but the corresponding space on my right arm is open - waiting for the Crew to finally come through and win it all! :)

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
My grandfather was a Sox fan. I grew up with them as my second favorite team behind the hometown Brewers. For years I said if either team won the WS I'd get their logo tattooed on my arm. I made good on that promise in 2004 on my left arm for the Sox...but the corresponding space on my right arm is open - waiting for the Crew to finally come through and win it all! :)
Fuck that. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if you got one of your second-favourite team, there is no sense waiting to get one of your favourite team. Especially given how damned awesome the Brewers' logo is.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 10:41am
Baseball trivia time. There is a retired player who played for Milwaukee, Houston, Los Angeles (Dodgers), and Boston. Who is he?
Hint? Like decade or position, etc.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:51pm
WestwayKid wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 6:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Fuck that. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if you got one of your second-favourite team, there is no sense waiting to get one of your favourite team. Especially given how damned awesome the Brewers' logo is.
It is an awesome logo - but I feel if I get it before they win the WS it will jinx them!