Germany is a land of whimsy

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8853
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by BostonBeaneater » 07 Aug 2018, 11:28am

Olaf wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 11:03am
101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
So where's the whimsy? :huh:
In the sausage tin.
Image

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4015
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Olaf » 07 Aug 2018, 11:39am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 11:28am
Olaf wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 11:03am
101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
So where's the whimsy? :huh:
In the sausage tin.
Well, in that case I hope Wally hasn't opened it yet. It might be infectious.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7202
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by revbob » 07 Aug 2018, 12:29pm

101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
Years ago my daughter won her age bracket in a 5k and won a blueberry pie.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78299
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 07 Aug 2018, 12:59pm

101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
I assume the name on the tin is the person whose liver is contained within. #germancannibalism
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9123
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Kory » 07 Aug 2018, 2:30pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 12:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
I assume the name on the tin is the person whose liver is contained within. #germancannibalism
Image
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3932
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Spiff » 07 Aug 2018, 2:38pm

Can was an ... interesting group.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4015
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Olaf » 08 Aug 2018, 1:37pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 12:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
I assume the name on the tin is the person whose liver is contained within. #germancannibalism
Just two days back on the forums and finding all my bases already covered... :mrgreen:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78299
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 08 Aug 2018, 1:54pm

Olaf wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 1:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 12:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
I assume the name on the tin is the person whose liver is contained within. #germancannibalism
Just two days back on the forums and finding all my bases already covered... :mrgreen:
We kept that insane flame burning in your absence.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 9123
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Kory » 08 Aug 2018, 3:03pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 1:54pm
Olaf wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 1:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 12:59pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 10:59pm
Being as Olaf has resurrected this week thought I’d share a German whimsy.
50.5W has just returned from Germany where she competed in a professional pv meet. In recognition she was presented with a special personalised tin of liver sausage!!
I assume the name on the tin is the person whose liver is contained within. #germancannibalism
Just two days back on the forums and finding all my bases already covered... :mrgreen:
We kept that insane flame burning in your absence.
Usually under Mick's feet too.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78299
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Aug 2018, 8:41pm

The same week Olaf has returned my backyard has been re-invaded by raccoons. Coincidence? Fuck you.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4015
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Olaf » 11 Aug 2018, 8:55am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Aug 2018, 8:41pm
The same week Olaf has returned my backyard has been re-invaded by raccoons. Coincidence? Fuck you.
Image

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4015
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Olaf » 11 Aug 2018, 12:11pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 May 2018, 9:37am
Image
Image

Now take away the humour and you get

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 78299
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Aug 2018, 12:14pm

Olaf wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 12:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 May 2018, 9:37am
Image
Image

Now take away the humour and you get

Image
She will make many, many Volkswagens in her lifetime!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4015
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by Olaf » 11 Aug 2018, 1:54pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 12:14pm
Olaf wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 12:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 May 2018, 9:37am
Image
Image

Now take away the humour and you get

Image
She will make many, many Volkswagens in her lifetime!
And she won't have problems selling them either.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 16890
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Germany is a land of whimsy

Post by 101Walterton » 11 Aug 2018, 5:38pm

Olaf wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 1:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 12:14pm
Olaf wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 12:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 May 2018, 9:37am
Image
Image

Now take away the humour and you get

Image
She will make many, many Volkswagens in her lifetime!
And she won't have problems selling them either.
That is s fine VW bonnet!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests