Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 2:28pm

I loved her in the CBS Schoolbreak Special: What if I'm Gay.

Special appearance by Ed Marinaro.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
05 Aug 2018, 9:00am
Kory wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 4:11pm
JennyB wrote:
03 Aug 2018, 12:56pm
The woman who played Andrea Zuckerman from Beverly Hills 90210 is at my office right now. She's the president of SAG/AFTRA and is going around the country stumping for pro-union candidates and initiatives. Since we are one of the lead organizations against a union busting bill in MO, we are hosting them meeting. And my bitch of a boss won't let us attend.

ETA - I don't really care about meeting a d-list actor. I'm annoyed because my boss treats us like shit and she is hosting this event on workers' rights.
Sounds like it's time for a strike.
Seconded.
Thirded. And the bitch has yet to wish me a happy birthday!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Offer me an alternate explanation to this mystery: My Chucks were at the front door, in front of our stairs heading to the second floor. All of a sudden I hear a series of thumps coming from upstairs or maybe the stairs. I go to look at one of my shoes is on the landing of the stairs, where it does a 90º turn. The only thing I can think of is that one of our cats, who is all of 8 pounds, hauled it up there. But that seems really unlikely. She's never done anything like that and I don't think she's strong enough. B suggested that she somehow got caught in the laces and was running up the stairs to get free. That also seems dubious, but I'm so at a loss to explain this that why not? Short of a poltergeist, any thoughts?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 12:47pm
Offer me an alternate explanation to this mystery: My Chucks were at the front door, in front of our stairs heading to the second floor. All of a sudden I hear a series of thumps coming from upstairs or maybe the stairs. I go to look at one of my shoes is on the landing of the stairs, where it does a 90º turn. The only thing I can think of is that one of our cats, who is all of 8 pounds, hauled it up there. But that seems really unlikely. She's never done anything like that and I don't think she's strong enough. B suggested that she somehow got caught in the laces and was running up the stairs to get free. That also seems dubious, but I'm so at a loss to explain this that why not? Short of a poltergeist, any thoughts?
Maybe if you wore socks and cleaned your shoes every once in awhile, the fungus would not become strong enough to move your shoes. :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 1:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Maybe if you wore socks and cleaned your shoes every once in awhile, the fungus would not become strong enough to move your shoes. :shifty:
Your theory is flawed by the fact that I always wear socks with my shoes. However, I can't disregard the theory because I haven't got a clearly more plausible alternative.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Any tiny swastika armbands left lying about in the garden?
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 1:19pm
Antifa racoons have done a good job keeping our neighbourhood clean of the sinister ones.

edit: Welcome back, btw. Bavarian insight is in short supply here.

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 1:48pm
Olaf wrote:
Antifa racoons have done a good job keeping our neighbourhood clean of the sinister ones.

It's in short supply in Bavaria too, you know.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 2:25pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 1:48pm
Olaf wrote:

It's in short supply in Bavaria too, you know.
:lol: Scorekeepers, I get credit for the assist, right?

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
gravity well
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Vince is fucking with you
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 3:23pm
gravity well
Kory wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 3:26pm
Vince is fucking with you
Apart, these theories are the height of idiocy. Combined, they are sublime genius. The future may well be Klex.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 3:52pm
A friend of mine interviewed GG maybe a couple years ago and I asked him what his normal voice sounds like, so he played me a snippet of the recording. He sounds a whole lot like Stan Lee.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 4:50pm
tepista wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 3:52pm
A friend of mine interviewed GG maybe a couple years ago and I asked him what his normal voice sounds like, so he played me a snippet of the recording. He sounds a whole lot like Stan Lee.
My favourite ever Gilbert Gottfried bit was a guest spot on We Hate Movies about the Twilight Zone and how stupidly they word their wishes. "I wanna be rich. Groin destroyingly wealthy!"
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/