Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15221
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 05 Mar 2018, 8:26pm

I played a game while out walking yesterday: try to match the aluminum siding sitting in the middle of the road with the house it flew off of.


I got 7 out of 10. :meh:
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8614
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 05 Mar 2018, 11:32pm

Heston wrote:
05 Mar 2018, 6:44pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 Mar 2018, 11:08pm
Just to show America isn't always better at everything, this was my local pier last Friday...

pier.jpg

Lighthouse cockoff!! Here’s what the local one in Michigan looked like right before I fled.
Attachments
A4E295E7-8AAC-4028-B25E-C78F29F9B836.jpeg
Grand Haven
A4E295E7-8AAC-4028-B25E-C78F29F9B836.jpeg (116.36 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8614
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 07 Mar 2018, 7:02pm

Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15221
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 09 Mar 2018, 9:32am

Image

WHAT the plow?!? Race it? Pass on the left? WHAT, DAMNIT?!?! :angry:
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76976
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 09 Mar 2018, 10:25am

Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 9:32am
Image

WHAT the plow?!? Race it? Pass on the left? WHAT, DAMNIT?!?! :angry:
Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13667
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Silent Majority » 09 Mar 2018, 12:13pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 10:25am
Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 9:32am
Image

WHAT the plow?!? Race it? Pass on the left? WHAT, DAMNIT?!?! :angry:
Image
I don't know anything about Leave It To Beaver aside from its cultural resonance, but the next line is excellent.
Ain't no man in this land
Who gets up and works for fifty grand


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76976
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 09 Mar 2018, 12:20pm

Silent Majority wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 12:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 10:25am
Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 9:32am
Image

WHAT the plow?!? Race it? Pass on the left? WHAT, DAMNIT?!?! :angry:
Image
I don't know anything about Leave It To Beaver aside from its cultural resonance, but the next line is excellent.
Fun tie-in fact: Harry Shearer was in the pilot episode of Leave It To Beaver, but his parents chose not to let him sign on with the show.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3899
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Spiff » 09 Mar 2018, 1:15pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 9:32am
Image

WHAT the plow?!? Race it? Pass on the left? WHAT, DAMNIT?!?! :angry:
DON'T TAKE THE PARKING SPOT OF THE PLOW
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13667
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Silent Majority » 09 Mar 2018, 2:21pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 12:20pm
Silent Majority wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 12:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 10:25am
Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Mar 2018, 9:32am
Image

WHAT the plow?!? Race it? Pass on the left? WHAT, DAMNIT?!?! :angry:
Image
I don't know anything about Leave It To Beaver aside from its cultural resonance, but the next line is excellent.
Fun tie-in fact: Harry Shearer was in the pilot episode of Leave It To Beaver, but his parents chose not to let him sign on with the show.
Harry Shearer had all his bits stolen by Fatty Arbuckle.
Ain't no man in this land
Who gets up and works for fifty grand


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15221
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 14 Mar 2018, 4:25pm

4 blocks over from my apartment:
That's_his_name.jpg
That's_his_name.jpg (236.83 KiB) Viewed 2878 times

Image

:|
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16833
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by JennyB » 21 Mar 2018, 9:54am

I want to formally apologize about the new Noreaster. I will take it up with leadership at the next Elders of Zion meeting on April 15. You know, tax day. Because we control the banks, too.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5279
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Mimi » 21 Mar 2018, 1:03pm

JennyB wrote:
21 Mar 2018, 9:54am
I want to formally apologize about the new Noreaster. I will take it up with leadership at the next Elders of Zion meeting on April 15. You know, tax day. Because we control the banks, too.
Thanks.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6780
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by revbob » 21 Mar 2018, 9:26pm

JennyB wrote:
21 Mar 2018, 9:54am
I want to formally apologize about the new Noreaster. I will take it up with leadership at the next Elders of Zion meeting on April 15. You know, tax day. Because we control the banks, too.
Well its about damn time. I pay enough taxes to ZOG as it is, what more do thry want?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76976
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Mar 2018, 8:12am

Tangential weather crap. This past winter, when the snow plows came thru after a storm, they deposited this huge fucking rock in our driveway entrance, weighing 75–100 lbs. No idea where or how they picked it up, but I guess it's ours now. I moved it to the corner of the driveway and it's only recently re-emerged as the snow has melted.

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13667
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Beaner's and Rattie's Weather Porn Thread

Post by Silent Majority » 28 Mar 2018, 8:24am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Mar 2018, 8:12am
Tangential weather crap. This past winter, when the snow plows came thru after a storm, they deposited this huge fucking rock in our driveway entrance, weighing 75–100 lbs. No idea where or how they picked it up, but I guess it's ours now. I moved it to the corner of the driveway and it's only recently re-emerged as the snow has melted.

Image
Pretty sure that's a big chunk of starship fuel.
Ain't no man in this land
Who gets up and works for fifty grand


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests