It's Always Sunny – Season 6

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: It's Always Sunny – Season 6

Post by tepista »

Saw Luther Mac in a 1989 horror movie yesterday
Attachments
luther.jpg
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"The implication" is one of the funniest, darkest bits of tv comedy of the last twenty years.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

Anyone watching the new season? I’m enjoying it so far but disappointed it’s only 8 episodes and 6 have aired already. I don’t think anything will ever reach the level of seasons 2-7 for me but it’s better than the last season.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

amj241 wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 10:57am
Anyone watching the new season? I’m enjoying it so far but disappointed it’s only 8 episodes and 6 have aired already. I don’t think anything will ever reach the level of seasons 2-7 for me but it’s better than the last season.
I've watched the first five. It's a beast that's limping along at this point for me (and has been for several years now). The only one I've liked was the celebrity booze episode, and that was largely due to them being ignorant of Breaking Bad and thinking Aaron Paul was "Malcolm Middle."
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 11:23am
amj241 wrote:
I've watched the first five. It's a beast that's limping along at this point for me (and has been for several years now). The only one I've liked was the celebrity booze episode, and that was largely due to them being ignorant of Breaking Bad and thinking Aaron Paul was "Malcolm Middle."
besides a few chuckles here and there, mostly not great. I liked the Mr. Malcolm ep too, and the bowling one, and the Dennis is annoyed by apps was good.

This promo, though!
Attachments
sunny.png

amj241
Dirty Punk

Post by amj241 »

tepista wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 10:11am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 11:23am
amj241 wrote:
besides a few chuckles here and there, mostly not great. I liked the Mr. Malcolm ep too, and the bowling one, and the Dennis is annoyed by apps was good.

This promo, though!
Ahhh, I hadn’t seen that promo before and I love it so thank you for sharing!!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I won't post the photo, but Mac had an allergic reaction that's pretty impressive: https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/rob-mcel ... 55237.html

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »