The Simpsons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Simpsons

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Nov 2017, 9:29pm
That's a perfect moment of comedy. Character, animation acting, voice acting, writing, concept.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I would murder you all—well, the ones I don't really care for much anyway—for this to be a real product. Actually, of the various throwaway gags on the show, I'd love them to do the Christmas Ape movie.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 9:58am
I would murder you all—well, the ones I don't really care for much anyway—for this to be a real product. Actually, of the various throwaway gags on the show, I'd love them to do the Christmas Ape movie.
I don't remember this one.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
07 Dec 2017, 3:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's from a Simpsons comic or from some godawful recent season I haven't seen. The original reference is from the Poochie tryouts:

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Dec 2017, 3:31pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's from a Simpsons comic or from some godawful recent season I haven't seen. The original reference is from the Poochie tryouts:
Oh yeah! I gotta watch that one. I haven't seen it in a while.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
07 Dec 2017, 4:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Dec 2017, 3:31pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Oh yeah! I gotta watch that one. I haven't seen it in a while.
It *might* be my favourite episode, but, well, there's likely a dozen that compete for that status.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Dec 2017, 4:10pm
That's an excellent episode.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2018, 9:36pm

heh heh

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

I consider Season 12 to be post downfall, but this made me chuckle:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Just saw an episode where Homer goes to rock n roll fantasy camp and now I am very, very sad. By all rights, everyone involved should have committed seppuku.