AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Son of a bitch. I just came to post that.

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Roger Waters, musician and First Amendment Freedom Fighter.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Spiff wrote:
08 Sep 2017, 9:35am
Roger Waters, musician and First Amendment Freedom Fighter.
I am about as against BDS as they come, and I agree with him. And I loathe Roger Waters with every fiber of my being. But what they are doing is wrong.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

So I'm in my neighbourhood supermarket stocking up on evidence of my poor diet—oatmeal stout, yogurt, popcorn, oj, but organic bananas—and, because I'm an alienated kinda guy, I have my headphones on (early New Order, scorekeepers). But cutting clear thru the sound of "Procession" is this booming voice, something about "sinners." And as I round the corner, in front of the check-out area, there's this middle-aged woman, goggled-eyed, full operatic voice yelling at an employee. I pop out one headphone and hear her going on about him being an agent of Satan, he's going to hell (the two things do go together, right?), everyone in the store is doomed if they don't read the Bible and beg Jesus for forgiveness because he's coming to send us all to hell, etc. Then storms off somewhere else in the store. Some people treated it as a show to watch, others continued shopping (I was the latter—I'm alienated, remember?). The staff seemed to be in good humour about the whole thing, joking with customers. My guy asked me how I was and I said "More apocalyptic than when I came in." The store hired security guards a few months ago—why, I have no fucking clue—but they were nowhere in sight, so, good staffing decision there.

TL;DR: Came for beer, left condemned to hell.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Sep 2017, 2:32pm
So I'm in my neighbourhood supermarket stocking up on evidence of my poor diet—oatmeal stout, yogurt, popcorn, oj, but organic bananas—and, because I'm an alienated kinda guy, I have my headphones on (early New Order, scorekeepers). But cutting clear thru the sound of "Procession" is this booming voice, something about "sinners." And as I round the corner, in front of the check-out area, there's this middle-aged woman, goggled-eyed, full operatic voice yelling at an employee. I pop out one headphone and hear her going on about him being an agent of Satan, he's going to hell (the two things do go together, right?), everyone in the store is doomed if they don't read the Bible and beg Jesus for forgiveness because he's coming to send us all to hell, etc. Then storms off somewhere else in the store. Some people treated it as a show to watch, others continued shopping (I was the latter—I'm alienated, remember?). The staff seemed to be in good humour about the whole thing, joking with customers. My guy asked me how I was and I said "More apocalyptic than when I came in." The store hired security guards a few months ago—why, I have no fucking clue—but they were nowhere in sight, so, good staffing decision there.

Sounds like you stumbled into an improv reading of Stephen King's "The Mist."
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

The DeVos family puts on ArtPrize in Grand Rapid s every year. This is my first spin through and I've started an instagram account to keep track of it all. I've made up names for amusement.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Came for beer, left condemned to hell.
That belongs on a tshirt

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Christians, I think you've been challenged.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Good job you have earbuds these days. I mean could you imagine her consternation when you turn up with boombox under your arm belting out "Dead Souls".

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Oct 2017, 7:00am
Christians, I think you've been challenged.
I follow the Church of Satan on Twitter. It's pleasant.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »