The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... -suspected

God Particle, my tinfoil-covered ass! :angry:
It's a false flag, distracting us from how Obama's, I dunno, stealing the election?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Y'know, when I was a kid, there was all kinds of shit about the Bermuda Triangle—cheap tv documentaries, quickie books at the drug store, variations on shows like the Six Million Dollar Man. And now? Zilch. Did the Triangle just get safer or has the conspiracy moved on to a new, more sinister stage?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Y'know, when I was a kid, there was all kinds of shit about the Bermuda Triangle—cheap tv documentaries, quickie books at the drug store, variations on shows like the Six Million Dollar Man. And now? Zilch. Did the Triangle just get safer or has the conspiracy moved on to a new, more sinister stage?
The opening of diplomatic relations with Cuba revealed that Amelia Earhart died of natural causes in 2001 at age 103 in her defected home of Havana with her six surviving grandchildren and eighteen great-grandchildren at her side. The CIA called off the search right then and ordered all incriminating paperbacks on the $2 shelf in used bookstores burned.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Y'know, when I was a kid, there was all kinds of shit about the Bermuda Triangle—cheap tv documentaries, quickie books at the drug store, variations on shows like the Six Million Dollar Man. And now? Zilch. Did the Triangle just get safer or has the conspiracy moved on to a new, more sinister stage?
The opening of diplomatic relations with Cuba revealed that Amelia Earhart died of natural causes in 2001 at age 103 in her defected home of Havana with her six surviving grandchildren and eighteen great-grandchildren at her side. The CIA called off the search right then and ordered all incriminating paperbacks on the $2 shelf in used bookstores burned.
The flaw in your theory is that it doesn't explain the Cult of Isis and the "shooting" at Sandy Hook.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://io9.gizmodo.com/artists-and-cons ... 1788680117

Yeah, they just want me to colour because pencil crayons are treated with mind-controlling chemicals released when used.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Yesterday I watched Adam Curtis' documentary Hypernormalisation, an expansive reconception of false consciousness that argues/rambles that reality can no longer be apprehended because of … well, lots of stuff that's happened behind the scenes since the mid-70s. Honestly, I can't easily describe the thesis because it has so many moving parts that are so disparate—seemingly disparate, to those who know—and that's why it doesn't persuade. It's a lot like the good ol' days of Deep Clash Theory. CK would present pieces of sensible argument but then link things up in such a way to make the sane just shake their heads. There are useful elements and ideas in Curtis' work, but by yoking them as some kind of hidden metanarrative, it just comes off as flaky.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 11:44am
Yesterday I watched Adam Curtis' documentary Hypernormalisation, an expansive reconception of false consciousness that argues/rambles that reality can no longer be apprehended because of … well, lots of stuff that's happened behind the scenes since the mid-70s. Honestly, I can't easily describe the thesis because it has so many moving parts that are so disparate—seemingly disparate, to those who know—and that's why it doesn't persuade. It's a lot like the good ol' days of Deep Clash Theory. CK would present pieces of sensible argument but then link things up in such a way to make the sane just shake their heads. There are useful elements and ideas in Curtis' work, but by yoking them as some kind of hidden metanarrative, it just comes off as flaky.
Don't care for his work at all.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 11:46am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Like most (all?) conspiracy theories that operate on a large scale, it demands total skepticism of conventional truth and total credulity of this unconventional truth.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 11:56am
Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Like most (all?) conspiracy theories that operate on a large scale, it demands total skepticism of conventional truth and total credulity of this unconventional truth.
*video footage of Mussolini*
*vintage Ronald McDonald advert*
Beard stroking nerd: Yes, yes, I see.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 11:59am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 11:56am
Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
*video footage of Mussolini*
*vintage Ronald McDonald advert*
Beard stroking nerd: Yes, yes, I see.
To the Internets!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Watching a series called Conspiracies on Netflix and the first one is the old chestnut on Hitler surviving the bunker. One of the promoters of this idea is a "renegade historian" (I have no idea how historians become renegades, short of robbing banks, but whatever) named Douglas Dietrich. Googling him results in:

The website is worth a casual glance. Stuff about time travel and secret CIA files about, well, everything you can think of.
http://www.dddietrich.com/index.html

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Feb 2017, 7:00pm
Watching a series called Conspiracies on Netflix and the first one is the old chestnut on Hitler surviving the bunker. One of the promoters of this idea is a "renegade historian" (I have no idea how historians become renegades, short of robbing banks, but whatever) named Douglas Dietrich. Googling him results in:

The website is worth a casual glance. Stuff about time travel and secret CIA files about, well, everything you can think of.
http://www.dddietrich.com/index.html
He looks like he gets off on dwarfs fucking pastry.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

https://www.salon.com/2017/04/17/he-is- ... -a-nutjob/

Double false flag! No...quintuple with a pinkie swear!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Rat Patrol wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 12:26am
https://www.salon.com/2017/04/17/he-is- ... -a-nutjob/

Double false flag! No...quintuple with a pinkie swear!
He may think this is hilarious, but he has ruined lives.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy