Monday is coming like a jail on wheels...

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Monday is coming like a jail on wheels...

Post by Heston »

Ok, when's this listening party? Wednesday or Thursday good for me, ideally before 1am Limey time. I still haven't heard the tribute album, been saving myself.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 6:04pm
Ok, when's this listening party? Wednesday or Thursday good for me, ideally before 1am Limey time. I still haven't heard the tribute album, been saving myself.
Likewise, I've held off listening to that tribute disc to make it an especially painful and embarrassing loss of second virginity.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Heston wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 6:04pm
I'm probably out for the listening party. Got too many birthing classes this week. :meh:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Wednesday is best for me, though I will be working a little late so it depends on the time.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Heston

Post by Heston »

Kory wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 4:19pm
Wednesday is best for me, though I will be working a little late so it depends on the time.
Limey time 12 or 1 is the latest I can do, what is that in American money?
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 7:35pm
Kory wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 4:19pm
Limey time 12 or 1 is the latest I can do, what is that in American money?
Five hour difference between Thatcher Time and Eastern Time Zone, eight on the West Coast. Midnight is seven and four pm, respectively.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston

Post by Heston »

Oh well, never mind. :meh:

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Screw it, I'll do it now. Still at work, so I might be off and on. I'll be in the chat room.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

😐

I get it, though — 2016-17 has been rough. I think we're entitled to take an EET Week off once every decade or so.