Archie is a Clash fan

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: Archie is a Clash fan

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 May 2017, 7:02pm
Kory wrote:
22 May 2017, 6:57pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 May 2017, 5:18pm
If he woke up when the alarm went off, how can his mom or pop be ragging on him about over-sleeping?
You can plainly see the he doesn't wake up until the second panel when his mother is screaming bloody murder at him.
The clock still shows 8:00 am, so unless he's slept another 24 hours further—in which blame gets thrust onto the parents—your explanation is as unpalatable as Heston's supper.
That alarm could have been going off for 45 seconds, which is enough time to assume your son hasn't woken up to turn it off. Though if you'd still disagree with that, I think it's clear enough that he overslept because I don't know anyone who gets up for high school as late as 8 a.m.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
22 May 2017, 7:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
If he woke up when the alarm went off, how can his mom or pop be ragging on him about over-sleeping?
You can plainly see the he doesn't wake up until the second panel when his mother is screaming bloody murder at him.
The clock still shows 8:00 am, so unless he's slept another 24 hours further—in which blame gets thrust onto the parents—your explanation is as unpalatable as Heston's supper.
That alarm could have been going off for 45 seconds, which is enough time to assume your son hasn't woken up to turn it off. Though if you'd still disagree with that, I think it's clear enough that he overslept because I don't know anyone who gets up for high school as late as 8 a.m.
What if he has a spare for first period? Don't wait for the translation, mister ambassador!
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 May 2017, 7:44pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
What if he has a spare for first period? Don't wait for the translation, mister ambassador!
I never give teens the benefit of the doubt.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
22 May 2017, 7:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 May 2017, 7:44pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

I never give teens the benefit of the doubt.
Children are are future.
(That's not necessarily a rebuttal.)

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Clearly, the alarm was set for 7:00 a.m. and what we are seeing is the result of hitting the snooze button numerous times.

Deep Archie Theory ... :shifty:
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:
23 May 2017, 8:23am
Clearly, the alarm was set for 7:00 a.m. and what we are seeing is the result of hitting the snooze button numerous times.

Deep Archie Theory ... :shifty:
That works, I suppose. Or that the alarm has been going for a couple hours and Archie's heroin-induced sleep was too powerful to bring him to consciousness.

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Heston wrote:
22 May 2017, 4:19pm
aza wrote:
22 May 2017, 3:28pm
is that supposed to be Minor Threat next to Oasis? And whats up with Pauls boots?
Paul's boots look like that on the LP cover.
Engineer boots.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »