Mick on the new Professionals album

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
appleseed1
Dirty Punk

Mick on the new Professionals album

Post by appleseed1 » 12 Nov 2017, 11:15pm

Supposedly he's on the track Extremadura.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Professiona ... e/11088483

I think that track and the album overall are quite solid. It's a bit like a good Chelsea or UK Subs album. Actually, it pretty much sounds like the original Professionals stuff, which is fine by me. I can't really place Mick on that song after a couple of listens, but will keep trying to spot his contribution.

mikel
Junco Partner

Re: Mick on the new Professionals album

Post by mikel » 13 Nov 2017, 6:09am

I heard and it's a nice listening album for me, I figured that apart from some guitars like you see in the album trailer I expected some Mick's vocals too, but a good song anyway.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority » 13 Nov 2017, 6:54am

mikel wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 6:09am
I heard and it's a nice listening album for me, I figured that apart from some guitars like you see in the album trailer I expected some Mick's vocals too, but a good song anyway.
Based on his work since Carbon Silicon wrapped up, looks like Mick's habitual shyness around his vocals has stopped his singing altogether. A real shame, especially since the BAD reunion had him belting some of his career best vocals.
Ain't no man in this land
Who gets up and works for fifty grand

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

appleseed1
Dirty Punk

Post by appleseed1 » 17 Nov 2017, 1:38am

Silent Majority wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 6:54am
mikel wrote:
13 Nov 2017, 6:09am
Based on his work since Carbon Silicon wrapped up, looks like Mick's habitual shyness around his vocals has stopped his singing altogether. A real shame, especially since the BAD reunion had him belting some of his career best vocals.
I agree his sounded great on the reunion tour. Fingers crossed he wants to do one more. I'd love it.

mikel
Junco Partner

Post by mikel » 15 Dec 2017, 8:09am