Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
09 May 2018, 11:34am
Has anyone ever had a hamster? VH, Jr. is asking for one for his upcoming birthday. I think they are cute as hell, and this cage (below) looks super cool (after reading reviews of other cages, this seems to be the only one that's not a death trap). Any advice to offer?

Make sure the lint hose on the dryer is sealed nice and tight. Not saying it happened to my family, it did, but ours crawled inside and well. X( :disshame:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
09 May 2018, 1:54pm
JennyB wrote:
09 May 2018, 11:34am
Has anyone ever had a hamster? VH, Jr. is asking for one for his upcoming birthday. I think they are cute as hell, and this cage (below) looks super cool (after reading reviews of other cages, this seems to be the only one that's not a death trap). Any advice to offer?

Make sure the lint hose on the dryer is sealed nice and tight. Not saying it happened to my family, it did, but ours crawled inside and well. X( :disshame:
Oh, that's so sad. :(
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

One of our cats just did this, which forced me to recite the line.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Less than one hour ago. . .

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
first_step.jpg (370.68 KiB) Viewed 3983 times

Captured the exact moment this 21-day-old touched Massholia terra firma for the very first time. Was crossing the street while complete stranger was carrying this little sub-roll size thing on the opposite sidewalk. He was the owner of the matron of the litter living a few blocks away, and was taking this little guy out to the nearest patch of well-manicured grass to get first-ever taste of the outdoors. We struck up a conversation, and I pulled out my camera to record the moment. For the record, he waddled onto the grass and smelled a dandelion as first terrestrial act...then licked my fingers.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Impossibly adorable. *swoon*
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Rat Patrol wrote:
15 May 2018, 4:09pm

first_step.jpg

Captured the exact moment this 21-day-old touched Massholia terra firma for the very first time. Was crossing the street while complete stranger was carrying this little sub-roll size thing on the opposite sidewalk. He was the owner of the matron of the litter living a few blocks away, and was taking this little guy out to the nearest patch of well-manicured grass to get first-ever taste of the outdoors. We struck up a conversation, and I pulled out my camera to record the moment. For the record, he waddled onto the grass and smelled a dandelion as first terrestrial act...then licked my fingers.
That is a hell of a pair of paws what breed is it?

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

101Walterton wrote:
15 May 2018, 6:54pm
Rat Patrol wrote:

first_step.jpg

Mutt. Pit bull and lab by plurality. The guy had the exact classification explaining the coat coloration, but I missed it. This thing's going to be someone's very large lapdog when it grows up.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

What even are you, Sparky?
Attachments
9C7FB68F-1314-49E6-84E1-114ACCB8DF8D.jpeg
9C7FB68F-1314-49E6-84E1-114ACCB8DF8D.jpeg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 3962 times
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
15 May 2018, 7:46pm
Even Satan's spawn garner our love.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Wolter wrote:
Isn't that a Joey?

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

101Walterton wrote:
15 May 2018, 8:56pm
Wolter wrote:
Isn't that a Joey?
We once found a picture of a joey and a baby wombat in a calendar and decided it was Sparky’s parents.
Attachments
14F2155F-845A-49DF-8BB3-0030A1141DF3.jpeg
14F2155F-845A-49DF-8BB3-0030A1141DF3.jpeg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 3953 times
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Mayor Buddy approves.
Attachments
F72B5D25-BF76-4301-B052-C97BD45F467A.jpeg
F72B5D25-BF76-4301-B052-C97BD45F467A.jpeg (211.43 KiB) Viewed 3944 times

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Rat Patrol wrote:
15 May 2018, 7:43pm
101Walterton wrote:
15 May 2018, 6:54pm
Rat Patrol wrote:

first_step.jpg

Mutt. Pit bull and lab by plurality. The guy had the exact classification explaining the coat coloration, but I missed it. This thing's going to be someone's very large lapdog when it grows up.
He looks just like the puppy version of my dog's boyfriend! So cute. And he will definitely be a big ol lapdog, just like Mario.
Attachments
ScoutMario.JPG
ScoutMario.JPG (38.38 KiB) Viewed 3936 times
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Anyone ever have a cat with kidney disease? Licorice is having kidney issues right now, not sure if it's chronic is something acute or if it's something else entirely.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
25 May 2018, 7:54am
Anyone ever have a cat with kidney disease? Licorice is having kidney issues right now, not sure if it's chronic is something acute or if it's something else entirely.
Is it kidney or bladder? Our boy Dickens, possessor of many, many maladies, had bladder issues, not uncommon in male cats.