Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 9:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 9:22pm
revbob wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 9:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 8:50pm
An observation/request: I don't want revbob to ever change. Even when be hates what I like or am okay with, his sneer is vital energy.
Thanks Doc, much appreciated. I think I might come across worse on here than I am in real life.
We're all worse here than we are in real life. Except Beaneater. Who should be in the docket of The Hague.
They won’t get me. No tattoos, I can speak three languages, and I never wear an onion on my belt. The only concern is too much sunshine.
Your distinct body odour of rancid mayo will betray you. If I get the opportunity, I'll betray you, too.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
An observation/request: I don't want revbob to ever change. Even when be hates what I like or am okay with, his sneer is vital energy.
Thanks Doc, much appreciated. I think I might come across worse on here than I am in real life.
We're all worse here than we are in real life. Except Beaneater. Who should be in the docket of The Hague.
The sad thing is, I think I'm better in here than in real life. :disshame:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 10:09am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Well you're pretty awesome here so ...

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 10:12am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dawwwww. I wonder if I'm pretty typical for this crew, actually. I seem much more social on here than in real life. In real life, i dread going out. I would much rather stay home and read, watch TV or needlepoint (my punk rock hobby).
Got a Rake? Sure!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 10:13am
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Dawwwww. I wonder if I'm pretty typical for this crew, actually. I seem much more social on here than in real life. In real life, i dread going out. I would much rather stay home and read, watch TV or needlepoint (my punk rock hobby).
Im fairly social... now if only I had some friends.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

I'm pretty much me here as in real life during those rare moments in real life when I'm around people whom I actually want to talk with. The reason why I don't go out much is because most people and situations don't energize me and I hate having to perform, to seem like I'm interested. I can do it, but it's draining.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 10:22am
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I'm pretty much me here as in real life during those rare moments in real life when I'm around people whom I actually want to talk with. The reason why I don't go out much is because most people and situations don't energize me and I hate having to perform, to seem like I'm interested. I can do it, but it's draining.
Exactly.
Got a Rake? Sure!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Nothing worse than going to a gathering where you know you're the odd one out. If I can drink to excess I'll be okay otherwise I'd rather not go.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

revbob wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 10:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Nothing worse than going to a gathering where you know you're the odd one out. If I can drink to excess I'll be okay otherwise I'd rather not go.
That's the stuff.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

A reporting from driving around the city this afternoon:
1) Saw a guy on his bike wearing sunglasses like this:

The two ends met at the back and base of his skull. He was like an extra from a crappy sci-fi flick set in a cyberpunk bar in a dystopian future.

2) Passed the construction of a retirement home and immediately said to the Boss: "I've got a perfect name for it: The Ice Floe. Their tag line could be 'Leave 'em and forget 'em'." She was both amused and appalled.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 3:15pm

The two ends met at the back and base of his skull. He was like an extra from a crappy sci-fi flick set in a cyberpunk bar in a dystopian future.

2) Passed the construction of a retirement home and immediately said to the Boss: "I've got a perfect name for it: The Ice Floe. Their tag line could be 'Leave 'em and forget 'em'." She was both amused and appalled.
1. Yeah. I’ve seen those. Fucking ridiculous.

2. AHAHAHAHA!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Wolter wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 4:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

2. AHAHAHAHA!
Are they for people with no ears?

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

I'm pretty much awkward here and in real life. Don't talk much so don't post much, no social life at all. Kinda sucks, but I guess if it bothered me that much I'd try to change it. Introverts. Pffftt.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 9:47pm
Wolter wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 4:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

2. AHAHAHAHA!
Are they for people with no ears?
No, people with no taste or shame.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Me too. I'm really mean to everyone in my life.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc