Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by Mimi »

Flex wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 12:28pm
Mimi wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 12:27pm
Americans would be like, Rapture, dude. Jesus is coming.
I AM EXACTLY LIKE THAT AFTER READING DOC'S POST

Are you ready for the Second Coming of Jebus??

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Mimi wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 12:30pm
Are you ready for the Second Coming of Jebus??
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Tangentially, I caught some latter era Family Guy yesterday. Peter was chatting with Jesus, who revealed that he couldn't speak Spanish. Peter replies, "Half the world is going to be very surprised by that." I was moderately amused, but disheartened by the fact that that was about the best part of the episode (there might have been a cutaway gag I liked, but don't recall it).
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 12:45pm
Tangentially, I caught some latter era Family Guy yesterday. Peter was chatting with Jesus, who revealed that he couldn't speak Spanish. Peter replies, "Half the world is going to be very surprised by that." I was moderately amused, but disheartened by the fact that that was about the best part of the episode (there might have been a cutaway gag I liked, but don't recall it).
Bob's Burgers is where its at.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 12:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I"ve watched it a couple times and it just never grabbed me. I'm also getting old enough that finding something new that appeals is really hard.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 2:58pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I"ve watched it a couple times and it just never grabbed me. I'm also getting old enough that finding something new that appeals is really hard.
Find this one, watch it and tell me you didn't laugh hard.

"The Unnatural" is the 23rd episode and season finale of the third season

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 5:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Okay, smart guy, I will!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 6:23pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Okay, smart guy, I will!
I await your concession speech.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 6:57pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Okay, smart guy, I will!
You lose, big daddy. I do like the voice actors a lot, but other than the Trainspotting gag, it didn't do much for me. That said, it was still better than the last decade of The Simpsons.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 7:24pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Okay, smart guy, I will!
You lose, big daddy. I do like the voice actors a lot, but other than the Trainspotting gag, it didn't do much for me. That said, it was still better than the last decade of The Simpsons.
Maybe you should start watching Young Sheldon.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 7:28pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Okay, smart guy, I will!
Maybe you should start watching Young Sheldon.
So you're telling me to kill myself? Now that's rude!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Okay, smart guy, I will!
Bob's is hard because you kind of have to be interested in the characters. A lot of the humor is based on their personalities, yada yada.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

This is weird. Had a vivid dream last night. It was set about 30 years ago and included several people I knew at the time (plus a few from today but they were much younger. Anyway dream revolved around a girl who was referred to more by name than she featured and was the only person I didn’t know and I never knew anyone by the name.
This morning I looked on Facebook and found a girl with same name who looks very similar and is the right age. Lives in UK and obviously I have never met and don’t know her.
😳

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
25 Feb 2019, 3:23pm
This is weird. Had a vivid dream last night. It was set about 30 years ago and included several people I knew at the time (plus a few from today but they were much younger. Anyway dream revolved around a girl who was referred to more by name than she featured and was the only person I didn’t know and I never knew anyone by the name.
This morning I looked on Facebook and found a girl with same name who looks very similar and is the right age. Lives in UK and obviously I have never met and don’t know her.
😳
It means you're possessed by the devil. Surrender to your nearest parish priest, you monster.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Feb 2019, 3:42pm
101Walterton wrote:
25 Feb 2019, 3:23pm
😳
It means you're possessed by the devil. Surrender to your nearest parish priest, you monster.
Sexual abuse is a harsh punishment