Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Online music exchange.
laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2635
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by laxman »

Re: Marky Dread Remasters
southsideryan wrote: ↑23 Aug 2019, 4:14am
Does anybody have a link to Marky Dread's "Rat Patrol From Hell W10"
Would be much appreciated!
Here ya go: https://mega.nz/#F!AVNg2Y7I!cJo-S5tnt1MDoUqJTpzGDw

I think the link above might still work, and it is on there. Thanks to Marky and Dr Medulla.

ipswichbombs
Corner Soul
Posts: 3
Joined: 27 Jan 2020, 3:52pm

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by ipswichbombs »

Thank you both for replying so quickly and to original uploader. I appreciate your time

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33656
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Heston »

ipswichbombs wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 4:53pm
Hello there,

Is anyone able to upload or upload a file for the untitled and unknown song that plays during the DVD menu of the Hell W10 video that was part of the Essential Clash DVD? Currently, is there any further knowledge of where this piece of music derives and of there is a longer version?

Thank you for your help
Let me know it works mate...

http://www.filefactory.com/stream/6fyim9jh675n
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

ipswichbombs
Corner Soul
Posts: 3
Joined: 27 Jan 2020, 3:52pm

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by ipswichbombs »

Hello Heston, the link does work. Thank you for sharing that!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33656
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Heston »

ipswichbombs wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:09pm
Hello Heston, the link does work. Thank you for sharing that!
No problem, happy to help mate.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 15873
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Silent Majority »

Heston wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:58am
ipswichbombs wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 4:53pm
Hello there,

Is anyone able to upload or upload a file for the untitled and unknown song that plays during the DVD menu of the Hell W10 video that was part of the Essential Clash DVD? Currently, is there any further knowledge of where this piece of music derives and of there is a longer version?

Thank you for your help
Let me know it works mate...

http://www.filefactory.com/stream/6fyim9jh675n
This is now my ringtone.
Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom, but I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control and it didn't have any inherent wisdom. I quickly realised that you either became a power or you were crushed


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46551
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 3:25am
Heston wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 2:58am
ipswichbombs wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 4:53pm
Hello there,

Is anyone able to upload or upload a file for the untitled and unknown song that plays during the DVD menu of the Hell W10 video that was part of the Essential Clash DVD? Currently, is there any further knowledge of where this piece of music derives and of there is a longer version?

Thank you for your help
Let me know it works mate...

http://www.filefactory.com/stream/6fyim9jh675n
This is now my ringtone.
Not much use for anything else really. ;)
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

purotrap
Corner Soul
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Apr 2020, 8:34am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by purotrap »

Hi, i'm dowloading the bootlegs and the Mega links since Bond's bootlegs to the end doesn't work.

Tim Bucknall
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 222
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 7:43am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Tim Bucknall »

go to the requests thread and follow the links to guitars 101

River
Junco Partner
Posts: 464
Joined: 19 May 2011, 4:23pm

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by River »

New partial show from 1982 got put up on Dime last month. St Georges Hall, Bradford - 17-07-1982

Seems the show only covers the first half of what the guy taped, mentions in the description that the person who taped it forgot to flip the tape over.

Partial set

London Calling
Clash City Rockers
Know Your Rights
Spanish Bombs
White Man in Hammersmith Palais
Guns of Brixton
Train in Vain
One More Time
Magnificent Seven
Career Opportunities
Somebody Got Murdered

Don't got a way to download from Dime so hopefully someone can get this show for us! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=680668

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46551
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Marky Dread »

River wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 3:35pm
New partial show from 1982 got put up on Dime last month. St Georges Hall, Bradford - 17-07-1982

Seems the show only covers the first half of what the guy taped, mentions in the description that the person who taped it forgot to flip the tape over.

Partial set

London Calling
Clash City Rockers
Know Your Rights
Spanish Bombs
White Man in Hammersmith Palais
Guns of Brixton
Train in Vain
One More Time
Magnificent Seven
Career Opportunities
Somebody Got Murdered

Don't got a way to download from Dime so hopefully someone can get this show for us! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=680668
It's on a long list of stuff to be remastered mate. Either get someone to share it or be patient as I'm in the process of remastering the 17 Bond shows. I'm on show 10 now so could be on the Bradford one in a couple of weeks.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Tim Bucknall
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 222
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 7:43am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Tim Bucknall »

Get Pittsburgh 82!
Possibly Terry’s best

weller259
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 148
Joined: 21 Oct 2008, 7:59pm
Location: Nowhere Land

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by weller259 »

River wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 3:35pm
New partial show from 1982 got put up on Dime last month. St Georges Hall, Bradford - 17-07-1982

Seems the show only covers the first half of what the guy taped, mentions in the description that the person who taped it forgot to flip the tape over.

Partial set

London Calling
Clash City Rockers
Know Your Rights
Spanish Bombs
White Man in Hammersmith Palais
Guns of Brixton
Train in Vain
One More Time
Magnificent Seven
Career Opportunities
Somebody Got Murdered

Don't got a way to download from Dime so hopefully someone can get this show for us! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=680668
https://mega.nz/folder/r4tHAYjL#XGRQD6XCOZdBLAYLpUAodg
this is what I had downloaded from that Dime post. All I changed was the folder name to fit my scheme. It is HD Audio, 24 bit 96 hz, 910 MB.
In my opinion this recording will really benefit from some Marky Dread magic.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46551
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Marky Dread »

weller259 wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 6:32pm
River wrote:
19 Jul 2020, 3:35pm
New partial show from 1982 got put up on Dime last month. St Georges Hall, Bradford - 17-07-1982

Seems the show only covers the first half of what the guy taped, mentions in the description that the person who taped it forgot to flip the tape over.

Partial set

London Calling
Clash City Rockers
Know Your Rights
Spanish Bombs
White Man in Hammersmith Palais
Guns of Brixton
Train in Vain
One More Time
Magnificent Seven
Career Opportunities
Somebody Got Murdered

Don't got a way to download from Dime so hopefully someone can get this show for us! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=680668
https://mega.nz/folder/r4tHAYjL#XGRQD6XCOZdBLAYLpUAodg
this is what I had downloaded from that Dime post. All I changed was the folder name to fit my scheme. It is HD Audio, 24 bit 96 hz, 910 MB.
In my opinion this recording will really benefit from some Marky Dread magic.
It's there on the list mate. ;)
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Post Reply