Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Online music exchange.
Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Rat Patrol »

*bump*

1980's up plus couple other infills.

appleseed
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 119
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 9:53am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by appleseed »

Thanks so much for this. Outstanding work! I got everything that was available on the old one circa '08 and '09 and can't wait to see if I missed anything.

JohnSimonBeverly
Corner Soul
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Oct 2011, 11:47am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by JohnSimonBeverly »

Rat Patrol wrote:THE CLASH — THE IMCT MEGALIST

Here it is...the rebuilt and re-launched Clash Megalist: the best available sources of every circulating recording of live Clash shows and unreleased studio rarities. All collected in one place for your downloading and listening pleasure.

!! A WORK-IN-PROGRESS !!: Patience, please. Some of us have monthly upload bandwidth caps that we need to stay under, so it will take a few months to finish uploading 1981-85. Please don't spam requests; we're going as quickly as we can to get it all available.

Thank you so much for your generosity, this is fantastic!

Am trying so hard to be patient, looking forward to the Sandinista! and Clash 2 stuff... :-)

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Rat Patrol »

JohnSimonBeverly wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:THE CLASH — THE IMCT MEGALIST

Here it is...the rebuilt and re-launched Clash Megalist: the best available sources of every circulating recording of live Clash shows and unreleased studio rarities. All collected in one place for your downloading and listening pleasure.

!! A WORK-IN-PROGRESS !!: Patience, please. Some of us have monthly upload bandwidth caps that we need to stay under, so it will take a few months to finish uploading 1981-85. Please don't spam requests; we're going as quickly as we can to get it all available.

Thank you so much for your generosity, this is fantastic!

Am trying so hard to be patient, looking forward to the Sandinista! and Clash 2 stuff... :-)
Impossible Mission '81 Tour will be up next week. Some coordination to go around on the rest because a free Mega account is 50 GB max and '76-May '81 + the studio rarities is 46 GB (and everything right through '85 about 130 GB total), which means Bonds and Fall '81 have to go on the second account.


Clash II stuff definitely gets prioritized in time for EET WEEK in early June, even if that means leapfrogging over some Terry Tour stuff in the queue. Someday we'll get to the videos too, but haven't even begun thinking about that yet. That's at least another 20 GB.

JohnSimonBeverly
Corner Soul
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Oct 2011, 11:47am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by JohnSimonBeverly »

Rat Patrol wrote: Impossible Mission '81 Tour will be up next week.

Clash II stuff definitely gets prioritized in time for EET WEEK in early June.

Wonderful, am so looking forward to it!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Rat Patrol »

*bump*

'81 Impossible Mission Tour (all shows through 5/23/1981) up.

JohnSimonBeverly
Corner Soul
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Oct 2011, 11:47am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by JohnSimonBeverly »

Wonderful, thank you so much for this!

clashintown
User avatar
Corner Soul
Posts: 8
Joined: 25 Aug 2014, 3:43pm

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by clashintown »

Thank you very much for all this beautiful work!!

JimmyShelter
Corner Soul
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 Sep 2010, 6:17am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by JimmyShelter »

Just checked back in here ... and found this! Fantastic, thanks.
I had downloaded the original list but only in mp3, now I can finally replace them with flacs.
Brilliant job.

blureu
Corner Soul
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 5:28pm

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by blureu »

Is the recent 82-08-03 Bristol upgrade available anywhere? Thanks!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Rat Patrol »

blureu wrote:Is the recent 82-08-03 Bristol upgrade available anywhere? Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10170

^^^ New version is hot off the presses in this thread. ^^^

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Rat Patrol »

*bump*

1983 and 1985 now up.


Note: skipping around out-of-sequence to drain the last bytes on one (of to-be several) Mlist MEGA accounts, and to get some stuff up for EET Week.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47221
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by Marky Dread »

Rat Patrol wrote:*bump*

1983 and 1985 now up.


Note: skipping around out-of-sequence to drain the last bytes on one (of to-be several) Mlist MEGA accounts, and to get some stuff up for EET Week.
Top man Ratty all this effort is genuinely appreciated. :approve:
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

white man
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1198
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by white man »

Certainly is. The world is a better place with all The Clash Boots available.

jumeteor
Corner Soul
Posts: 18
Joined: 04 Sep 2013, 6:26am

Re: Boots Galore - The Clash MEGALIST (reloaded)

Post by jumeteor »

Thank you very much. I did not have most of 1985 recordings.

Post Reply