Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Online music exchange.
Post Reply
Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11238
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Kory » 14 Jul 2015, 2:12am

Has anyone heard of a band called Nocturnal Projections? Their stuff is ridiculously difficult to find in any good quality. I checked a couple torrent sites but couldn't find anything there either. Does anyone have some good quality rips or possibly some tips on where else I might try to find anything?
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43781
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Marky Dread » 29 Jul 2015, 7:06pm

Kory wrote:Has anyone heard of a band called Nocturnal Projections? Their stuff is ridiculously difficult to find in any good quality. I checked a couple torrent sites but couldn't find anything there either. Does anyone have some good quality rips or possibly some tips on where else I might try to find anything?
http://wilfullyobscure.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... eries.html
Last edited by Marky Dread on 29 Jul 2015, 7:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43781
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Marky Dread » 29 Jul 2015, 7:06pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:Has anyone heard of a band called Nocturnal Projections? Their stuff is ridiculously difficult to find in any good quality. I checked a couple torrent sites but couldn't find anything there either. Does anyone have some good quality rips or possibly some tips on where else I might try to find anything?
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/DoGQRuLP/file.html
01. In Purgatory
02. People Who Told Me
03. Another Year
04. Difficult Days
05. Walk in a Straight Line
06. You'll Never Know
07. No Problems Here
08. Moving Forward
09. Could it Be Increased?
10. Nerve Ends in Power Lines
11. Restoration

hidden tracks
12. The Down Song
13. Alone in the Corner
14. Obsessions
15. Inmates in Images
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11238
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Kory » 12 Sep 2015, 9:38pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:Has anyone heard of a band called Nocturnal Projections? Their stuff is ridiculously difficult to find in any good quality. I checked a couple torrent sites but couldn't find anything there either. Does anyone have some good quality rips or possibly some tips on where else I might try to find anything?
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/DoGQRuLP/file.html
01. In Purgatory
02. People Who Told Me
03. Another Year
04. Difficult Days
05. Walk in a Straight Line
06. You'll Never Know
07. No Problems Here
08. Moving Forward
09. Could it Be Increased?
10. Nerve Ends in Power Lines
11. Restoration

hidden tracks
12. The Down Song
13. Alone in the Corner
14. Obsessions
15. Inmates in Images
Well kiss my grits! Thank you!
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43781
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Marky Dread » 12 Sep 2015, 9:46pm

Kory wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:Has anyone heard of a band called Nocturnal Projections? Their stuff is ridiculously difficult to find in any good quality. I checked a couple torrent sites but couldn't find anything there either. Does anyone have some good quality rips or possibly some tips on where else I might try to find anything?
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/DoGQRuLP/file.html
01. In Purgatory
02. People Who Told Me
03. Another Year
04. Difficult Days
05. Walk in a Straight Line
06. You'll Never Know
07. No Problems Here
08. Moving Forward
09. Could it Be Increased?
10. Nerve Ends in Power Lines
11. Restoration

hidden tracks
12. The Down Song
13. Alone in the Corner
14. Obsessions
15. Inmates in Images
Well kiss my grits! Thank you!
You're welcome mate. If you don't mind I'll pass on the former.
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11238
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Kory » 18 Sep 2015, 1:03am

Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:Has anyone heard of a band called Nocturnal Projections? Their stuff is ridiculously difficult to find in any good quality. I checked a couple torrent sites but couldn't find anything there either. Does anyone have some good quality rips or possibly some tips on where else I might try to find anything?
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/DoGQRuLP/file.html
01. In Purgatory
02. People Who Told Me
03. Another Year
04. Difficult Days
05. Walk in a Straight Line
06. You'll Never Know
07. No Problems Here
08. Moving Forward
09. Could it Be Increased?
10. Nerve Ends in Power Lines
11. Restoration

hidden tracks
12. The Down Song
13. Alone in the Corner
14. Obsessions
15. Inmates in Images
Well kiss my grits! Thank you!
You're welcome mate. If you don't mind I'll pass on the former.
Prude.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52775
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Wolter » 18 Sep 2015, 1:07am

Kory's grits probably have hearts of palm and tarragon in them.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 43781
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Nocturnal Projections—obscure band

Post by Marky Dread » 18 Sep 2015, 1:11am

Wolter wrote:Kory's grits probably have hearts of palm and tarragon in them.
All the more reason to steer well clear.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests