1979-10-13 Kezar Pavillion up on Dime (and Megalist)

Online music exchange.
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

1979-10-13 Kezar Pavillion up on Dime (and Megalist)

Post by matedog »

The show is up on dime, lossless and I upgraded the one on the megalist from 128kbps to 200+kbps variable bit rate. I believe our own Magnus (more common on Snews) didn't record it, but I think was the source of this show.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Re: 1979-10-13 Kezar Pavillion up on Dime (and Megalist)

Post by daredevil »

If it is from the master tape, it's great upgrade and a must have 79 show.

revolutionrock_
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by revolutionrock_ »

thats my uppload...Iv got the show frome a friend... I dont known aboute the source..
well...thanks you who recorded this show!

"Fucking long, innit?"

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

daredevil wrote:If it is from the master tape, it's great upgrade and a must have 79 show.
It sounds to my unrefined ears to be the same quality as the one that was up on the megalist earlier. I downloaded it anyway, since the one on the megalist was at 128kbps and I'm trying to max it out whenever possible.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.