Clash (and BAD/Joe/CSi) on Dime

Online music exchange.
Taylor58
Corner Soul

Re: Clash (and BAD/Joe/CSi) on Dime

Post by Taylor58 »

dpwolf wrote:Big Audio Dynamite - Stadio Comunale, Modena, Italy, May 29th 1987, from master.

Opening for Lone Justice, Pretenders & U2

1. Medicine Show
2. Hollywood Boulevard
3. The Bottom Line
4. V 13
5. E=mc2
6. C'mon Every Beatbox
7. 1999

Master cassette > Nakamichi > amplifiers > tascam audio cdrw750 > cd > computer > plex tool professional XL > wav > flac.

Recorded, transfered & uploaded by 38f on Dime January 2009.

:mrgreen:

Can someone Megaupload this for me? i cant get it to work with bit torrent its all retarded.
Stairway of Your mind.
Gosh i would kill to play a Bond Electraglide...

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

The Clash - Fridays, 4/25/80 DVD (minus official-release Guns of Brixton)
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=273984

DVD master of the same VHS source that feeds all the YouTube rips of LC, TiV, and Clampdown. Unfortunately they had to remove GoB because it's now official-release on the Rev Rock DVD. At any rate, until we see a re-broadcast this is the highest quality you'll find those 3 other Fridays tracks.

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Rat Patrol wrote:The Clash - Fridays, 4/25/80 DVD (minus official-release Guns of Brixton)
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=273984

DVD master of the same VHS source that feeds all the YouTube rips of LC, TiV, and Clampdown. Unfortunately they had to remove GoB because it's now official-release on the Rev Rock DVD. At any rate, until we see a re-broadcast this is the highest quality you'll find those 3 other Fridays tracks.
Great quality...better than on my Clash on TV DVD.

dpwolf
Long Time Jerk

Post by dpwolf »

Joe Strummer on Nocturnal Emissions, WBCN, Boston, MA, November 21, 1999, FM recording.

This is an updated version of a tape that I have seeded in the past. The previous version had a cdr in the lineage - this does not. Recorded from Denon DRA-25 receiver onto a Memorex CD 110 (Type II) with Onkyo TA-RW313 deck. Tape went from Onkyo deck into Audigy Soundblaster SE. I used Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 12 to make the initial wav files and the track markings. I also removed one released track from in between tracks 03 and 04. I exported the finished product to a folder on my hard drive. Wav converted to flac with Flac Frontend.

The sound quality on this is pretty much an A. If you listen very closely during the singing, you will hear a pre-echo during louder points, probably because I used Memorex. The interview is from the WBCN radio show Nocturnal Emissions, conducted by Oedipus. The recording is unique to me, as it happened the night before I saw Joe and the Mescaleros at the Roxy, and for the two great accapella renditions. Joe didn't need instruments at all. The interview is great, and a lot of ground is covered.

01 - Interview 1
02 - Island Hopping
03 - Interview 2
04 - Interview 3
05 - The Road To Rock N Roll
06 - Interview 4

Enjoy - don't sell, don't circulate lossy, and give credit to crematia13 when uploading elsewhere.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=279056
then don't go killing all the bees