Keys to your heart!

Online music exchange.
tommy1962
Dirty Punk

Keys to your heart!

Post by tommy1962 »

Apart from ,London Calling 25th,is there any other Clash versions of this available?I know they done it live a few times.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: Keys to your heart!

Post by matedog »

tommy1962 wrote:Apart from ,London Calling 25th,is there any other Clash versions of this available?I know they done it live a few times.
According to BMC, they played it at a bunch of shows early February 1980 which means there are no good recordings available. Someone did post this awhile ago, I'm not sure what show it is from though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U72QCCEK
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

tommy1962
Dirty Punk

Post by tommy1962 »

matedog wrote:
tommy1962 wrote:Apart from ,London Calling 25th,is there any other Clash versions of this available?I know they done it live a few times.
According to BMC, they played it at a bunch of shows early February 1980 which means there are no good recordings available. Someone did post this awhile ago, I'm not sure what show it is from though.

this link was gone when i tried to get it!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

tommy1962 wrote:
matedog wrote:

this link was gone when i tried to get it!
It is still up when I just clicked on it.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

tommy1962
Dirty Punk

Post by tommy1962 »

fOUND AN OLD REVIEW,i think its from Acklam hall x-mas time,they played it there!

101Walterton
The Best

Re: Runescape Gold

Post by 101Walterton »

liyan2008y520 wrote:That night, Hao love songs commotion it, have to share the night with quite inexpensive. William Kennedy speech but not quite. The next day is always pushing that war imminent, much-needed Yangjingxurui. Finally they hadRunescape Gold slept or separately.

The next day-not days, they will prepare ready, the meal meal, in the lead quite honest, the MOU five God team to Happy Lin. God only five people had just happens to there.

Room 119 Laojun and also has a Taibaijinxing up early and washed Su finished, the individual divisions to the Jade Emperor, Runescape Power levelingalso quietly off.

At this time of the Jade Emperor may have not idle. Last night, he Xiao Mei Shui,全身心to recover the United States and 10 exercise tips. Now he's Yanquan is also red. But not, after all, has been key to Lanshu in the chest, with the upcoming U.S. cents! This is a great blessing yo! Right in front of a mirror of the left as they are satisfied with a bit of jealousy of their own, and he rushed to the second floor of this Paqu.

Hao love songs are doing Mengtoutaishui dream, Hutingbangbang bang someone knock on the door. Present the hearts of Daxi: Does it mean that he is bald Piao lost its lonely, and Huan to the » Phbbbbt, small Tulv! Into mouth Runescape money when you do not, Guitouguinao Touzhuo eat! No, not so cheap that small bald! I think hanging hoists his appetite so that he Houji in seeking to kneel!

She first ignored him, the Lanyang Yang Qi Liaochuang, full and detailed Xishu dressed up. And then were used to large Chuanyi Jing, small Yuanjing, July 8 Miantong Jing has a total of depending on their appearance. Finally and at the same time with these mirror-a comprehensive three-dimensional observation of the radiation. To be ready for everything, no self-confidence is not satisfied with any of the only Diashengdiaqi to respond: "to come! Early in the morning, what knock knock! Did not know this girl is still Anqin, Runescape money not to wear Clothes! "

Yingshengyanyu, the Jade Emperor heard passionate emotion and morale high!

Says, Hao love songs stretch Hand started Wumen, assumed the surname of a sense of gesture, but short-channel: "come in it." runescape shop

The Jade Emperor, immediately made a Egoupushi, mayonnaise slipped into the click-huang, and no matter what key is not secret, Baoqi Meng Hao love songs to chew on.
Fuck off you fanny !!