PiL Stuff?

Online music exchange.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46180
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Marky Dread »

Rat Patrol wrote:Still missing quite a bit of circulating stuff because there's several old dead Dime torrents that've never been reseeded. Frustratingly, the shittiest-sound '80 shows are the ones most plentifully available. :hmph: It's too bad it's a little bit of a spotty live tape canon because among so few actual gigs so few tapers had equipment that wasn't totally nuked by the overpowering FOH sound.


Oh, yeah, and 4/4/83 was the last gig. I don't know what people speak of about shows in other years. They must be mistaken. :shifty:
:mrgreen:

I will check what I have when i'm back from my night shift. Tappy's list looks good, I probably have quite a few that need sprucing up soundwise. Maybe we should start up a mega list for PiL.
Image

same138
Corner Soul
Posts: 34
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 6:17pm

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by same138 »

Tappy wrote:Perhaps a proper Megalist is in order, I've got a few I could share...

1987-09-24 - Playhouse, Edinbugh, Scotland
Any chance of this one, please? I was there but I never knew there was a recording in the 20+ years since. :cool:

Tappy
Sightsee MC
Posts: 259
Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 7:53pm

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Tappy »

same138 wrote:
Tappy wrote:Perhaps a proper Megalist is in order, I've got a few I could share...

1987-09-24 - Playhouse, Edinbugh, Scotland
Any chance of this one, please? I was there but I never knew there was a recording in the 20+ years since. :cool:
Gimme a couple of days, still trying to fine a good replacement upload site since mgaupload is no more.
Clashy wrote:You poor sad stupid fucks....
Image

same138
Corner Soul
Posts: 34
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 6:17pm

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by same138 »

Tappy wrote:
same138 wrote:
Tappy wrote:Perhaps a proper Megalist is in order, I've got a few I could share...

1987-09-24 - Playhouse, Edinbugh, Scotland
Any chance of this one, please? I was there but I never knew there was a recording in the 20+ years since. :cool:
Gimme a couple of days, still trying to fine a good replacement upload site since mgaupload is no more.
No probs, after 24+ years what's another few days? Cheers!

Tappy
Sightsee MC
Posts: 259
Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 7:53pm

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Tappy »

Public Image Limited
Playhouse
Edinburgh, Scotland
September 24th 1987

Trade > CDR > EAC > WAV > Traders Little Helper > FLAC

01 Save Me
02 Rise
03 Seattle
04 Low Life
05 Open & Revolving
06 Home
07 Hard Times
08 Rules & Regulations
09 Fat Chance Hotel
10 The Body
11 World Destruction
12 Annalisa
13 Public Image
14 Holidays In The Sun
15 This Is Not A Love Song
16 Religion

http://bayfiles.com/file/1w6R/aW9Nlm/PI ... otland.rar
Clashy wrote:You poor sad stupid fucks....
Image

same138
Corner Soul
Posts: 34
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 6:17pm

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by same138 »

Tappy wrote:Public Image Limited
Playhouse
Edinburgh, Scotland
September 24th 1987

http://bayfiles.com/file/1w6R/aW9Nlm/PI ... otland.rar
Thanks Tappy. Quicker than promised and Bayfiles seems OK, no captcha and no adverts!

riot100
Corner Soul
Posts: 41
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 8:47pm

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by riot100 »

http://sex-pistols-pil-interviews.blogspot.com/

LATEST INFORMATION!
Hello,

Due to Meg'uplaod being taken off-line, I will start to re-upload all these interviews, for your pleasure.

All interviews from 1976, 1977 and 1978 have now been re-loaded.

All the best.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46180
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Marky Dread »

riot100 wrote:http://sex-pistols-pil-interviews.blogspot.com/

LATEST INFORMATION!
Hello,

Due to Meg'uplaod being taken off-line, I will start to re-upload all these interviews, for your pleasure.

All interviews from 1976, 1977 and 1978 have now been re-loaded.

All the best.
Cheers mate.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46180
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Marky Dread »

It's not a game of monopoly!

Or maybe it is.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1584541932299.jpg
FB_IMG_1584541932299.jpg (54.82 KiB) Viewed 1329 times
Image

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1632
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by dave202 »

Does anyone have the three encore tracks PiL did at Manchester Academy in 2009? Somehow, only these three tracks are missing.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88828
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Dr. Medulla »

dave202 wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 11:49am
Does anyone have the three encore tracks PiL did at Manchester Academy in 2009? Somehow, only these three tracks are missing.
Do you mean the three on disc 3, or something else?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1632
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by dave202 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:33pm
dave202 wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 11:49am
Does anyone have the three encore tracks PiL did at Manchester Academy in 2009? Somehow, only these three tracks are missing.
Do you mean the three on disc 3, or something else?
Yes, they were on disc 3 which I've lost over the years.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88828
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by Dr. Medulla »

dave202 wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 1:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:33pm
dave202 wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 11:49am
Does anyone have the three encore tracks PiL did at Manchester Academy in 2009? Somehow, only these three tracks are missing.
Do you mean the three on disc 3, or something else?
Yes, they were on disc 3 which I've lost over the years.
Here ya go, bubba: https://mega.nz/#!sddmwAiJ!EOR113qvjDVz ... RhEfiLCSao
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1632
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: PiL Stuff?

Post by dave202 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 1:18pm
dave202 wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 1:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:33pm
dave202 wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 11:49am
Does anyone have the three encore tracks PiL did at Manchester Academy in 2009? Somehow, only these three tracks are missing.
Do you mean the three on disc 3, or something else?
Yes, they were on disc 3 which I've lost over the years.
Here ya go, bubba: https://mega.nz/#!sddmwAiJ!EOR113qvjDVz ... RhEfiLCSao
Many thanks.

Post Reply