Interview Lochem 82 Footage

Post by rocketstern »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM3Q37IX

thanks to bmc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Interview Lochem 82 Footage

Post by Heston »

Just watched it via the BMC link, you would never think there was trouble brewing in the camp.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Heston wrote:Just watched it via the BMC link, you would never think there was trouble brewing in the camp.
Interesting, this was the clip from The Future is Unwritten with them by the railroad station. The implication from the movie is that Topper leaves somewhat abruptly towards the end of the interview to snort some heroin.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

matedog wrote: Interesting, this was the clip from The Future is Unwritten with them by the railroad station. The implication from the movie is that Topper leaves somewhat abruptly towards the end of the interview to snort some heroin.
I thought the implication was that Topper is leaving the band.