Time's Up

Online music exchange.
dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Time's Up

Post by dave202 »

I used to have a 'legitimate, cd of Buzzcocks with Howard Devoto, which was just demos, and was on a label I believe was called Document. I'm fairly certain the disc was called 'Time's Up' after one of the 'Spiral Scratch' tracks.

Anyhow, after a hasty split with Bad Pam who started nipping my head after the opening games of the 2006 World Cup, I 'lost' it and never got it back. She didn't even like listening to them, so I presume it was 'lost' in the wheelie bin. I've never got my mitts on another copy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Noise Inspector
Junco Partner

Re: Time's Up

Post by Noise Inspector »

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Thanks, that is it, although maybe the passing of time has made me think there was more on what I had. Whatever, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

It's available on Amazon too (uk). I bought it from there a few years ago.

wmhp
Junco Partner

Post by wmhp »

you could just try this..same kinda thing..different order, same songs i think. its a bootleg as far as im aware.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tccg5f5r1nz1nwc

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

dave202 wrote:I used to have a 'legitimate, cd of Buzzcocks with Howard Devoto, which was just demos, and was on a label I believe was called Document. I'm fairly certain the disc was called 'Time's Up' after one of the 'Spiral Scratch' tracks.

Anyhow, after a hasty split with Bad Pam who started nipping my head after the opening games of the 2006 World Cup, I 'lost' it and never got it back. She didn't even like listening to them, so I presume it was 'lost' in the wheelie bin. I've never got my mitts on another copy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
It's been reissued a couple of times on cd now. The Document version was the first official reissue of the famous bootleg in 1991, then Mute records put it out in 2000.

Info :

http://freespace.virgin.net/pete.shelley/time-01.htm

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia