Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Online music exchange.
Post Reply
dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1590
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by dave202 » 05 Sep 2014, 9:28am

I saw this going for around £70. Is it any good?

white man
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1071
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by white man » 05 Sep 2014, 1:58pm

dave202 wrote:I saw this going for around £70. Is it any good?
Only 27 tracks for a 5 CD box set :shifty:
The bootlegs from that tour are outstanding though.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52775
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by Wolter » 05 Sep 2014, 2:09pm

The bootlegs are great and worth seeking out. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for what amounts to 2 discs worth of actual songs.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1590
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by dave202 » 07 Sep 2014, 8:32am

Thanks for the info. Give it a miss then.

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4382
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germania

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by Olaf » 17 Sep 2014, 5:12am

I agree, much more fun to listen to the complete shows. I think "Aging Gracefully" was one I particularly liked.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1590
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by dave202 » 22 Sep 2014, 9:55am

Still, look what I found.

http://somehereeeelseandbeyond.blogspot ... 08/ec.html

If anyone has links to the whole shows, I'd appreciate it.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 85228
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Sep 2014, 10:11am

dave202 wrote:Still, look what I found.

http://somehereeeelseandbeyond.blogspot ... 08/ec.html

If anyone has links to the whole shows, I'd appreciate it.
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8631920 ... amp__Nieve
Blossom and Six want fake ID's

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1590
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by dave202 » 22 Sep 2014, 10:44am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
dave202 wrote:Still, look what I found.

http://somehereeeelseandbeyond.blogspot ... 08/ec.html

If anyone has links to the whole shows, I'd appreciate it.
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8631920 ... amp__Nieve
Thanks, I'll try that later.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 15155
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by Silent Majority » 22 Sep 2014, 11:03am

dave202 wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
dave202 wrote:Still, look what I found.

http://somehereeeelseandbeyond.blogspot ... 08/ec.html

If anyone has links to the whole shows, I'd appreciate it.
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8631920 ... amp__Nieve
Thanks, I'll try that later.
If your internet provider's as much a pack of fascist wankers as mine, you may need to go there via ukbay.org. As I do almost daily.
Write you a letter in the morning
Tonight I can't hold a pen


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1590
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Costello & Nieve Live 1996

Post by dave202 » 22 Sep 2014, 12:11pm

Silent Majority wrote:
dave202 wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
dave202 wrote:Still, look what I found.

http://somehereeeelseandbeyond.blogspot ... 08/ec.html

If anyone has links to the whole shows, I'd appreciate it.
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8631920 ... amp__Nieve
Thanks, I'll try that later.
If your internet provider's as much a pack of fascist wankers as mine, you may need to go there via ukbay.org. As I do almost daily.
Sound advice, I haven't been having much luck.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest