The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

General music discussion.
revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25699
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by revbob »


Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116752
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:46am
What's with Brooose's carpal tunnel wrist band there?
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25699
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:57am
revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:46am
What's with Brooose's carpal tunnel wrist band there?
He grips that mic way too hard

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116752
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 12:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:57am
revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:46am
What's with Brooose's carpal tunnel wrist band there?
He grips that mic way too hard
Born To Run Industries' HR person told him that, CEO or not, he needed to take steps or OSHA would be up their butt.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 25699
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 2:16pm
revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 12:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:57am
revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:46am
What's with Brooose's carpal tunnel wrist band there?
He grips that mic way too hard
Born To Run Industries' HR person told him that, CEO or not, he needed to take steps or OSHA would be up their butt.
Or it could befrom using that same old torque wrench all these years when he rebuilds 57 Chevy engines every night.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116752
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 2:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 2:16pm
revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 12:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:57am
revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:46am
What's with Brooose's carpal tunnel wrist band there?
He grips that mic way too hard
Born To Run Industries' HR person told him that, CEO or not, he needed to take steps or OSHA would be up their butt.
Or it could befrom using that same old torque wrench all these years when he rebuilds 57 Chevy engines every night.
Can't find the real America with a stinging wrist.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 25899
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by matedog »

revbob wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 11:46am
Just the worst fans.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 116752
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Straight Banana, Idaho

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 6.45.40 PM.jpg
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 36016
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 6:52pm
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 6.45.40 PM.jpg
LOOOOOOOLLLLLL
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 18781
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: South Londoner in the Midlands.

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Silent Majority »

For revbob





















Last edited by Silent Majority on 15 May 2024, 5:01am, edited 1 time in total.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 25899
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by matedog »

Silent Majority wrote:
14 May 2024, 11:23am
For revbob


You gotta go with the raw and dirty 78 versions of Adam over the sleek, neutered horns on the 88 tour:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 18781
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: South Londoner in the Midlands.

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Silent Majority »

matedog wrote:
14 May 2024, 2:06pm
Silent Majority wrote:
14 May 2024, 11:23am
For revbob


You gotta go with the raw and dirty 78 versions of Adam over the sleek, neutered horns on the 88 tour:
Changed! Anything to get around the deadened production on that record.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 25899
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by matedog »

Silent Majority wrote:
15 May 2024, 5:01am
matedog wrote:
14 May 2024, 2:06pm
Silent Majority wrote:
14 May 2024, 11:23am
For revbob


You gotta go with the raw and dirty 78 versions of Adam over the sleek, neutered horns on the 88 tour:
Changed! Anything to get around the deadened production on that record.
For real. Also Bruce’s goofy ass vocal delivery too.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 25899
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 6:52pm
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 6.45.40 PM.jpg
I love that meme.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 18781
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: South Londoner in the Midlands.

Re: The Dizzle and Jimmy Jizzle's Thread o'Bruce

Post by Silent Majority »

matedog wrote:
15 May 2024, 8:52am
Silent Majority wrote:
15 May 2024, 5:01am
matedog wrote:
14 May 2024, 2:06pm
Silent Majority wrote:
14 May 2024, 11:23am
For revbob


You gotta go with the raw and dirty 78 versions of Adam over the sleek, neutered horns on the 88 tour:
Changed! Anything to get around the deadened production on that record.
For real. Also Bruce’s goofy ass vocal delivery too.
Drrrrr-iiiiiii-uuuuuhhhh---nnnnnkkk
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Post Reply