The Thread to Ruminate About Mike Love's Rape Van

General music discussion.
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

The Thread to Ruminate About Mike Love's Rape Van

Post by Rat Patrol »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7975&start=150#p406603

I just really want IMCT to be the Internet's top Google search destination for "Mike Love rape van", so have at it.
FuckMikeLoveBeforeHeFucksYou.jpg
FuckMikeLoveBeforeHeFucksYou.jpg (87.91 KiB) Viewed 19078 times

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: The Thread to Ruminate About Mike Love's Rape Van

Post by Wolter »

I just shared that on Twitter because the world needs to see this.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I can't imagine that the inside of that van is worse than what's written on the outside. :twitch:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Ironic that Mike Love is incapable of love. I imagine the back of that van reeks of blood and semen.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

matedog wrote:Ironic that Mike Love is incapable of love. I imagine the back of that van reeks of blood and semen.
May as well have been called Mike Forward Thinking Musician
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:Ironic that Mike Love is incapable of love. I imagine the back of that van reeks of blood and semen.
Reek is such a cynical description. He prefers it to be thought of as scented with blood and semen.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Reek is such a cynical description. He prefers it to be thought of as scented with blood and semen.
Which, coincidentally, are the two main ingredients of a Mike Love Daiquiri
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Which, coincidentally, are the two main ingredients of a Mike Love Daiquiri
That, sir, is no coincidence.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

A+ to all participants in this thread.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

matedog

Post by matedog »

In this week's edition of Mike Love's Rape Van, Mike and his van travel to the Far East

This video is notable for its very long, uncomfortable close ups of East Asian women. Brian's here and is squinting about as hard as anyone i've ever seen. Typical of the era, Carl brings the most class and talent to the entire affair.

Also, what the fuck is the shot at around 2:18? I'm fairly certain the woman is dead on top of a tv.
Last edited by matedog on 18 Jul 2016, 3:11pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'd rather think Mike Love doesn't sugar coat anything. He likes to rape things and doesn't give a damn what you (or his victims for that matter) think.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'd rather think Mike Love doesn't sugar coat anything. He likes to rape things and doesn't give a damn what you (or his victims for that matter) think.
He isn't self-loathing, tho, so it's scented with blood and semen. It keeps both his boner lethal and his eyes dead. If it reeked, he might feel suicidal regret.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's not true. He gives every one of his marks one of those bald spot-covering trademarked baseball caps when they're released. He always keeps a sweat-and-semen soaked box of them in the van. Makes the kid om the Amber Alert much easier to find afterwards.

I'd like to think that's at least one shriveled, nearly-dead ember of humanity left in him.

Or maybe that's just his dick.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

It's startling when you look at the songwriting credits for Kokomo and realize John Phillips is only the second most rape van-y dude who contributed to that song. :shifty:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Flex wrote:It's startling when you look at the songwriting credits for Kokomo and realize John Phillips is only the second most rape van-y dude who contributed to that song. :shifty:
Well...Love's got 8 kids from 5 marriages plus an extra bastard spawn. He can't trip and fall on his own shoelaces without having incest on the way down.