Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: What a f**king rotter!

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 7:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
08 Apr 2019, 9:40pm
I do sincerely feel that if that's how your Mother feels then that is completely fine. I don't think it's totally about the hugs etc but how it's done and how that person treats you as a human being. I'm not condoning lecherous behaviour at all.
My issue was less about whether she thought it was fine for her than her dismissal of other women who reject uninvited hugs and the like.
Ahh okay I missed that point completely. Yes I agree with you that it only works per the individuals choice of what they alone feel is acceptable for them.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 8:45am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
I do sincerely feel that if that's how your Mother feels then that is completely fine. I don't think it's totally about the hugs etc but how it's done and how that person treats you as a human being. I'm not condoning lecherous behaviour at all.
My issue was less about whether she thought it was fine for her than her dismissal of other women who reject uninvited hugs and the like.
Ahh okay I missed that point completely. Yes I agree with you that it only works per the individuals choice of what they alone feel is acceptable for them.
My mother is a wonderful person who's primarily responsible for me having a social conscience, but she's immune to any notion of relativism. Her views should be shared by everyone else because her views just make sense.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 9:23am
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
My mother is a wonderful person who's primarily responsible for me having a social conscience, but she's immune to any notion of relativism. Her views should be shared by everyone else because her views just make sense.
It's just an old view from a generation who were way more used to accepting stuff and getting on with the things. Maybe right for the time but not now. We live in an era of mobile phones and the vile practice of upskirting. I can't imagine anyone of any era period excepting that shit.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
My boss is the same way about the Biden complaints. I’m not about to argue with her (she’s almost 76), but it’s jaw dropping.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 9:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
My boss is the same way about the Biden complaints. I’m not about to argue with her (she’s almost 76), but it’s jaw dropping.
I used to feel this way but not anymore. Nothing much surprises me when it comes to older attitudes. Shit just take a look at the stinking mess the country I live in is in for a prime example of how older attitudes have brought us to this bullshit.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Marky Dread wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 10:20am
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I used to feel this way but not anymore. Nothing much surprises me when it comes to older attitudes. Shit just take a look at the stinking mess the country I live in is in for a prime example of how older attitudes have brought us to this bullshit.
Remind me again what exactly was punk rock? Did it even happen?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

One of my favourite lines from Marx: The tradition of dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 10:40am
Marky Dread wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

One of my favourite lines from Marx: The tradition of dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living.
Oh yes that is perfect.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 10:21am
Marky Dread wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Our kids look at us the same way we look at the older generation and quite rightly so.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 3:24pm
Marky Dread wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 10:21am
Marky Dread wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Our kids look at us the same way we look at the older generation and quite rightly so.
I've never stabbed anyone ever. Be careful just who you look ay sonny.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia