12 Nov 2019, 12:22am
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 8:00pm
Heston wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 4:57pm
Wolter wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 4:50pm

Word.
So.....they were drunk and playing badly? I assume that is what you mean by "ragged feel."
Not at all. The song by The Replacements has more edge and comes across more real. Which is also why I said authentic. There is no sloppy playing on Black Diamond.
Nothing sloppy at all about this ferocious beast.

I'm still not getting it. Piss poor if you ask me.
I mean, we stopped asking you long ago because you’re so wrong it warps space-time around you.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Friday Poll Thread #10 - Favourite most hated IMCT song

Post by Wolter »

Marky Dread wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 5:54pm
Wolter wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Wolter wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 4:50pm

Word.
So.....they were drunk and playing badly? I assume that is what you mean by "ragged feel."
Not at all. The song by The Replacements has more edge and comes across more real. Which is also why I said authentic. There is no sloppy playing on Black Diamond.

I love it when you buy an album and it's everything you want and more on first listen. "Let It Be" has never Let me down. A beauty of an album.
It’s so damn good. And it runs the gamut from “snotty, immature brat punk” to “sensitive confessional ballad” to “snarling college rock” to “vastly superior cover of decent, but unspectacular 70s cock rock.”
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Friday Poll Thread #10 - Favourite most hated IMCT song

Post by Heston »

Wolter wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 7:36pm
Marky Dread wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 5:54pm
Wolter wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:

I love it when you buy an album and it's everything you want and more on first listen. "Let It Be" has never Let me down. A beauty of an album.
It’s so damn good. And it runs the gamut from “snotty, immature brat punk” to “sensitive confessional ballad” to “snarling college rock” to “vastly superior cover of decent, but unspectacular 70s cock rock.”
Ok, I'm gonna download it and give it a serious try. I've heard bits and bobs I like by them but will give this album my full attention for a bit.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board