Trivia Question

General music discussion.
101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:15pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:12pm


Alan "Freddy" Walker got done by Katie "Freddy" Galton in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1972.
Wrong Freddy.
I don't think so.
Ok correct answer wrong question.
Where's my goddamned prize?
You still have to answer the right question!!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90231
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:15pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:13pm


Wrong Freddy.
I don't think so.
Ok correct answer wrong question.
Where's my goddamned prize?
You still have to answer the right question!!
This is the greatest quiz show fraud since Twenty-One!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 9:09pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:15pm


I don't think so.
Ok correct answer wrong question.
Where's my goddamned prize?
You still have to answer the right question!!
This is the greatest quiz show fraud since Twenty-One!
You are avoiding the question.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90231
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 9:28pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 9:09pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:37pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:20pm


Ok correct answer wrong question.
Where's my goddamned prize?
You still have to answer the right question!!
This is the greatest quiz show fraud since Twenty-One!
You are avoiding the question.
Quiet, I have Walter Cronkite on the blower.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:10pm
Which fake Freddy got shagged by another fake Freddy and where?
Bumped, for the remainder!!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 11:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:10pm
Which fake Freddy got shagged by another fake Freddy and where?
Bumped, for the remainder!!
Not even one guess????

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90231
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 3:47pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 11:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:10pm
Which fake Freddy got shagged by another fake Freddy and where?
Bumped, for the remainder!!
Not even one guess????
Everyone knows I already nailed it. :shifty:

(I would suggest that the question, as worded, is really vague.)
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 4:03pm
101Walterton wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 3:47pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 11:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:10pm
Which fake Freddy got shagged by another fake Freddy and where?
Bumped, for the remainder!!
Not even one guess????
Everyone knows I already nailed it. :shifty:

(I would suggest that the question, as worded, is really vague.)
Not if you know the answer!!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90231
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 4:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 4:03pm
101Walterton wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 3:47pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 11:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 8:10pm
Which fake Freddy got shagged by another fake Freddy and where?
Bumped, for the remainder!!
Not even one guess????
Everyone knows I already nailed it. :shifty:

(I would suggest that the question, as worded, is really vague.)
Not if you know the answer!!
:lol: Be that as it may …
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34143
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Heston »

Ok, did Farrokh Bulsara have a relationship with Fab Five Freddy in early 80s New York?
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:17pm
Ok, did Farrokh Bulsara have a relationship with Fab Five Freddy in early 80s New York?
I heard Freddie Kruger got fucked by a Freddo the Frog chocolate bar.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34143
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:23pm
Heston wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:17pm
Ok, did Farrokh Bulsara have a relationship with Fab Five Freddy in early 80s New York?
I heard Freddie Kruger got fucked by a Freddo the Frog chocolate bar.
:lol: :lol:

Never a sentence I thought I would hear uttered, ever.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 16039
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Silent Majority »

Heston wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:25pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:23pm
Heston wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:17pm
Ok, did Farrokh Bulsara have a relationship with Fab Five Freddy in early 80s New York?
I heard Freddie Kruger got fucked by a Freddo the Frog chocolate bar.
:lol: :lol:

Never a sentence I thought I would hear uttered, ever.
I'm reading it in the rapid cockney accent of a bad oi! song, where you think you've misheard the lyrics
so don't complain about your useless employment
Jack it in forever tonight


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:17pm
Ok, did Farrokh Bulsara have a relationship with Fab Five Freddy in early 80s New York?
On the right track but think fake !!!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:23pm
Heston wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 5:17pm
Ok, did Farrokh Bulsara have a relationship with Fab Five Freddy in early 80s New York?
I heard Freddie Kruger got fucked by a Freddo the Frog chocolate bar.
Wrong Freddies

Post Reply