Trivia Question

General music discussion.
101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

I’ll give you a clue one of the fake Freddies is Rami Malek???

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2603
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Low Down Low »

I reckoned this had something to do with that Robot series Remi Malek was in but I'm not sure what.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 3:46am
I reckoned this had something to do with that Robot series Remi Malek was in but I'm not sure what.
No, over thinking. Think about other pretend Freddies

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2603
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Low Down Low »

101Walterton wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:02am
Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 3:46am
I reckoned this had something to do with that Robot series Remi Malek was in but I'm not sure what.
No, over thinking. Think about other pretend Freddies
Didnt overthink at all, its what popped into my head instantly i saw the question. But, like most first instincts, utterly wrong!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:16am
101Walterton wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:02am
Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 3:46am
I reckoned this had something to do with that Robot series Remi Malek was in but I'm not sure what.
No, over thinking. Think about other pretend Freddies
Didnt overthink at all, its what popped into my head instantly i saw the question. But, like most first instincts, utterly wrong!
Think of the most famous non real Freddie of them all??

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50004
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:21pm
Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:16am
101Walterton wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:02am
Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 3:46am
I reckoned this had something to do with that Robot series Remi Malek was in but I'm not sure what.
No, over thinking. Think about other pretend Freddies
Didnt overthink at all, its what popped into my head instantly i saw the question. But, like most first instincts, utterly wrong!
Think of the most famous non real Freddie of them all??
Flintstone.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Trivia Question

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:25pm
101Walterton wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:21pm
Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:16am
101Walterton wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 4:02am
Low Down Low wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 3:46am
I reckoned this had something to do with that Robot series Remi Malek was in but I'm not sure what.
No, over thinking. Think about other pretend Freddies
Didnt overthink at all, its what popped into my head instantly i saw the question. But, like most first instincts, utterly wrong!
Think of the most famous non real Freddie of them all??
Flintstone.
😂

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94958
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50004
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 1:20pm
https://www.theonion.com/who-said-it-ka ... 1842383749

I only got two right :shifty:
I got all 400 questions correct. I mean everyone knows Kanye can't cook.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

oliver
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 916
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by oliver »

Heard this one today... didn't get it myself:

What group has had a UK #1 in four different years with the same song?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94958
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Dr. Medulla »

oliver wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:32pm
Heard this one today... didn't get it myself:

What group has had a UK #1 in four different years with the same song?
Oasis with "Oasis Song." :shifty:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1757
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Trivia Question

Post by dave202 »

oliver wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:32pm
Heard this one today... didn't get it myself:

What group has had a UK #1 in four different years with the same song?
Queen with 'Bohemian Rhapsody' as it straddled the festive charts in 1975/76 and 1991/92.

oliver
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 916
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by oliver »

dave202 wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:43pm
oliver wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:32pm
Heard this one today... didn't get it myself:

What group has had a UK #1 in four different years with the same song?
Queen with 'Bohemian Rhapsody' as it straddled the festive charts in 1975/76 and 1991/92.
11 minutes! Nearly took me as long as that to make sure I worded it correctly.

Good work
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5942
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:39pm
oliver wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:32pm
Heard this one today... didn't get it myself:

What group has had a UK #1 in four different years with the same song?
Oasis with "Oasis Song." :shifty:
More than four certainly.
Die Spitzenwichser ohne Schädelkraft/Die machen hier einfach/Was keiner mehr rafft

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 50004
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Trivia Question

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 4:25pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:39pm
oliver wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 3:32pm
Heard this one today... didn't get it myself:

What group has had a UK #1 in four different years with the same song?
Oasis with "Oasis Song." :shifty:
More than four certainly.
Yeah but surely Doc means "Beatles Song".
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Post Reply