Live Webcast tonight (UK time) - Jeff Slate

General music discussion.
laxman
Unknown Immortal

Live Webcast tonight (UK time) - Jeff Slate

Post by laxman »

Hasn't copied and pasted too well, but JeffSlateHQ on Facebook. I think he is a member of this forum.‎

Jeff Slate HQ‎ to Jeff Slate #stayhome Facebook Live & Instagram Live Concerts
1 hr
TODAY AT 4 PM NYC TIME! Be sure to drop on by for your afternoon coffee break — lunch if you’re in Cali and dinner for my UK peeps — to catch me doing an acoustic set direct from lockdown. You can access the video via the Live link in the Facebook event page or @jeffslate on Instagram. I’ll be singing for Meals Of Gratitude, if you feel like donating. The link for that is in my bio or via the Ticket link. See you all soon! Requests? 🤔 #stayhome #withme #alonetogether #onlineconcert #livemusic

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Live Webcast tonight (UK time) - Jeff Slate

Post by JennyB »

Thanks, Laxman! I actually spoke to him when Sirius XM Volume did a show on the LC 40th - he was on with Kosmo. He said he lurks here. He knows his stuff! Looks like I missed this, but will try to see if it's been recorded. I think Heston knows him?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

JennyB wrote:
09 Apr 2020, 7:31pm
Thanks, Laxman! I actually spoke to him when Sirius XM Volume did a show on the LC 40th - he was on with Kosmo. He said he lurks here. He knows his stuff! Looks like I missed this, but will try to see if it's been recorded. I think Heston knows him?
I know only him through Facebook, really nice guy and big Clash fan.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

I enjoyed it. And he was wearing a Clash t-shirt.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Heston wrote:
09 Apr 2020, 7:46pm
JennyB wrote:
09 Apr 2020, 7:31pm
I know only him through Facebook, really nice guy and big Clash fan.
I was posting a load of articles on a couple of Clash Facebook pages last week and he send me a friend request. I recognised his name already and he does indeed come on here, but hasn’t been on for a while. I sent him the links to the latest Marky Dread remasters. Good to see he was wearing a Clash t shirt for the webcast.