For all of us Shitallica fans

General music discussion.
Post Reply
BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

...And Justice For All with, yes with bass! Fuck it sounds good.



Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48586
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by Marky Dread »

Feels really lonely in here. Are you OK Tom?
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 35301
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by Heston »

You're listening to Shitallica with sea bass? I've got the Jam on with sardines on toast.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:01pm
Feels really lonely in here. Are you OK Tom?
Heston wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:11pm
You're listening to Shitallica with sea bass? I've got the Jam on with sardines on toast.
Hey, Shitallica fans only!

Wait till Kory, Wolt, Flex and Hoy arrive. Maybe revbob.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15036
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by revbob »

BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 2:00pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:01pm
Feels really lonely in here. Are you OK Tom?
Heston wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:11pm
You're listening to Shitallica with sea bass? I've got the Jam on with sardines on toast.
Hey, Shitallica fans only!

Wait till Kory, Wolt, Flex and Hoy arrive. Maybe revbob.
I might give it a spin. That would have been the last decent record they made.

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

revbob wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 2:34pm
BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 2:00pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:01pm
Feels really lonely in here. Are you OK Tom?
Heston wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:11pm
You're listening to Shitallica with sea bass? I've got the Jam on with sardines on toast.
Hey, Shitallica fans only!

Wait till Kory, Wolt, Flex and Hoy arrive. Maybe revbob.
I might give it a spin. That would have been the last decent record they made.
The bass is slightly too high in the mix but great to finally hear. My favourite on the album Eye Of The Beholder starts around 16.30 and it's meaty as fuck.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 54168
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by Wolter »

Ooh! I’ll check this out later when I have speakers available.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

Wolter wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:48pm
Ooh! I’ll check this out later when I have speakers available.
Had it on with headphones earlier. Pants were bulging.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 16418
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by Silent Majority »

BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:54pm
Wolter wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:48pm
Ooh! I’ll check this out later when I have speakers available.
Had it on with headphones earlier. Pants were bulging.
Hope it didn't smell too bad.
Once I got to the mountain top, tell you what I could see
Prairie full of lost souls running from the priests of iniquity


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48586
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:01pm
BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:54pm
Wolter wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:48pm
Ooh! I’ll check this out later when I have speakers available.
Had it on with headphones earlier. Pants were bulging.
Hope it didn't smell too bad.
Like lamb. :shifty:
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

revbob wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 2:34pm
BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 2:00pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:01pm
Feels really lonely in here. Are you OK Tom?
Heston wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 1:11pm
You're listening to Shitallica with sea bass? I've got the Jam on with sardines on toast.
Hey, Shitallica fans only!

Wait till Kory, Wolt, Flex and Hoy arrive. Maybe revbob.
I might give it a spin. That would have been the last decent record they made.
No fan of the black album?

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:03pm
Silent Majority wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:01pm
BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:54pm
Wolter wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:48pm
Ooh! I’ll check this out later when I have speakers available.
Had it on with headphones earlier. Pants were bulging.
Hope it didn't smell too bad.
Like lamb. :shifty:
Watch your chops!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 22514
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by matedog »

One is one of my favorite songs of all time but I could never get into the rest of the record. Puppets and Black have more songs for me. Still fun to hear the bass boost.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48586
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by Marky Dread »

BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:19pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:03pm
Silent Majority wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:01pm
BitterTom wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:54pm
Wolter wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 4:48pm
Ooh! I’ll check this out later when I have speakers available.
Had it on with headphones earlier. Pants were bulging.
Hope it didn't smell too bad.
Like lamb. :shifty:
Watch your chops!
Baaah!
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4701
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: For all of us Shitallica fans

Post by BitterTom »

matedog wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 5:23pm
One is one of my favorite songs of all time but I could never get into the rest of the record. Puppets and Black have more songs for me. Still fun to hear the bass boost.
Although I love nearly all of the album I have to agree here that One is such a fantastic song, top 3 Metallica easily.

Post Reply