What should be the American national anthem?

General music discussion.

What should be? The American national anthem?

Whatever it is now
1
9%
More Than a Feeling
9
82%
Black Diamond
1
9%
 
Total votes: 11

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88789
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 1:02pm
Bible And A Gun - Jason and the Scorchers
There's a band I haven't thought of for awhile. Still love "White Lies" lots and lots.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5169
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 1:08pm
Olaf wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 1:02pm
Bible And A Gun - Jason and the Scorchers
There's a band I haven't thought of for awhile. Still love "White Lies" lots and lots.
Saw them live on that tour, in late '85 I think. Great show, you didn't even have the time to shout "Stampede!"

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33381
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by Heston »

I constructed the options better in this poll.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46164
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by Marky Dread »

Flex drops by.

Image

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5169
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by Olaf »

Heston wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 6:51pm
I constructed the options better in this poll.
Yeah, the result looks like a giant penis.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33381
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by Heston »

Olaf wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 6:51pm
I constructed the options better in this poll.
Yeah, the result looks like a giant penis.
Haha, so they do.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21493
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: What should be the American national anthem?

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 6:48pm
Olaf wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 6:51pm
I constructed the options better in this poll.
Yeah, the result looks like a giant penis.
Haha, so they do.
Another poll cock up

Post Reply