Record Collector Magazine

General music discussion.
weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Record Collector Magazine

Post by weller259 »

The latest edition of the Record Collector magazine features an interview with Terry Hall which is really informative, I know there are a lot of fans of the Specials on here who might be interested in that. Also, the cover and main feature of this edition is T. Rex and Electric Warrior. I'm a big Marc Bolan fan so this edition has a lot in it that I enjoyed reading.
If anyone would like to see/read the magazine, here is a Mega link to it. It is in PDF format.

https://mega.nz/file/vl1S2LYZ#qBkSA4me4 ... 20k_PIgUD0
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: Record Collector Magazine

Post by Sparky »

weller259 wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 2:36pm
The latest edition of the Record Collector magazine features an interview with Terry Hall which is really informative, I know there are a lot of fans of the Specials on here who might be interested in that. Also, the cover and main feature of this edition is T. Rex and Electric Warrior. I'm a big Marc Bolan fan so this edition has a lot in it that I enjoyed reading.
If anyone would like to see/read the magazine, here is a Mega link to it. It is in PDF format.

https://mega.nz/file/vl1S2LYZ#qBkSA4me4 ... 20k_PIgUD0
Thanks! Just got my Specials "Protest Songs" from the UK, haven't even had a chance to check it out yet. This will make great reading while I'm listening to it.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Re: Record Collector Magazine

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

I enjoyed the interview. Terry doesn't seem as aloof or artsy as I had previously thought. Thanks for posting.