General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Bosstones break up

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 4:14pm
Word.

I learned how to kill my idols when Mitch Williams’ brother came after me on here.
What a beautifully random moment. Like the universe giving you a wink and thumbs up.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 4:24pm
Wolter wrote:
Word.

I learned how to kill my idols when Mitch Williams’ brother came after me on here.
What a beautifully random moment. Like the universe giving you a wink and thumbs up.
Truly, we live in the best of all possible universes.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 4:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Word.

Any universe that sends a Scottish antisemite to tell you "That will Americana for humbug" is one that loves you with a purity that cannot be compromised.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 4:41pm
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Word.

Any universe that sends a Scottish antisemite to tell you "That will Americana for humbug" is one that loves you with a purity that cannot be compromised.
Why hasn't this board been taught at universities?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 11:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Word.

Why hasn't this board been taught at universities?
Because the Man is scared of our real truths, dig?

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Word.

Was nsc the one that couldn't see Jews too?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 11:58am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Word.

No, he dearly wished he couldn't.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 12:00pm
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Oh, he was one of those "Israel was behind 9/11 but I'm not antisemitic because I don't equate Israel with the Jewish people" people.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 12:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:

Oh, he was one of those "Israel was behind 9/11 but I'm not antisemitic because I don't equate Israel with the Jewish people" people.
He wasn't even that brave. He was just passing on information about Mossad vans being in the area of the WTC on 11 Sept. We can either do the math ourselves or keep our heads buried in sand, you know?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 12:39pm
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

He wasn't even that brave. He was just passing on information about Mossad vans being in the area of the WTC on 11 Sept. We can either do the math ourselves or keep our heads buried in sand, you know?
Oh is that where the board's in-joke reference to Mossad vans come from? I think I was away for a bit during that time.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 3:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 12:39pm
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:

Oh is that where the board's in-joke reference to Mossad vans come from? I think I was away for a bit during that time.
Yup. Jen ran with that one.

Flex

Post by Flex »

It's almost impossible to believe, unless you were there at the time, that we had someone on here who actually tried to posit there was a real, physical mossad van doing 9/11 in downtown New York. You'd assume it was a gag or some weird metaphor.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 3:30pm
It's almost impossible to believe, unless you were there at the time, that we had someone on here who actually tried to posit there was a real, physical mossad van doing 9/11 in downtown New York. You'd assume it was a gag or some weird metaphor.
That will Americana for humbug, son.

Flex

Post by Flex »

Someone tipped me off that Dicky "I do rallies with pizzagate guys" Barrett's new anti-vaccine supergroup performed at this organization's annual conference a few weeks ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_Lin ... e_Alliance

I bring it up mostly because they recently announced they're touring with me first and the gimme gimmes. I think it's unfortunate that because all these people are basically just wealthy elites who like to hang out with each other that no one wants to be mean to their anti-vax psycho friends who use their bands to push medical misinformation. Being part of the millionaire punk rock club is a get out of jail free ticket for trying to actively hurt the human race, I guess.*

*I actually suspect a lot of these people who now have basically decades worth of wealth that inoculates (heh) them from real world consequences privately agree with these brain-addled vipers but don't want the potential drama of saying anything.

Anyways, the real on-point issues is I have friends who know precisely how to push my buttons by texting me this shit. Thanks, assholes.

Pex Lives!

matedog

Post by matedog »

Flex wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 12:56pm
Someone tipped me off that Dicky "I do rallies with pizzagate guys" Barrett's new anti-vaccine supergroup performed at this organization's annual conference a few weeks ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_Lin ... e_Alliance

I bring it up mostly because they recently announced they're touring with me first and the gimme gimmes. I think it's unfortunate that because all these people are basically just wealthy elites who like to hang out with each other that no one wants to be mean to their anti-vax psycho friends who use their bands to push medical misinformation. Being part of the millionaire punk rock club is a get out of jail free ticket for trying to actively hurt the human race, I guess.*

*I actually suspect a lot of these people who now have basically decades worth of wealth that inoculates (heh) them from real world consequences privately agree with these brain-addled vipers but don't want the potential drama of saying anything.

Anyways, the real on-point issues is I have friends who know precisely how to push my buttons by texting me this shit. Thanks, assholes.
I didn't realize (or I did and forgot) that the talent from Smash Mouth is in the anti vax supergroup (The Defiant, ugh). I'm unexpectedly disappointed by that for some reason.