Fuck Justin Sane, and the rest of his band.

General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Fuck Justin Sane, and the rest of his band.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Maybe it's just the steady volume of old clips dug up and people coming out to talk about Brand's conduct in the past that is influencing me here, but I have this feeling that the revelations are going to go beyond straight-forward sexual assault. Like, torture and/or Epstein/Savile monstrous kind of shit.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 4:58pm
Maybe it's just the steady volume of old clips dug up and people coming out to talk about Brand's conduct in the past that is influencing me here, but I have this feeling that the revelations are going to go beyond straight-forward sexual assault. Like, torture and/or Epstein/Savile monstrous kind of shit.
Because most people had either forgotten about or didn't know who he was to begin with..
Tucker Carlson, who until recently was the most watched host in cable news, said of the accusations against Brand, “Criticize the drug companies, question the war in Ukraine, and you can be pretty sure this is going to happen.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-deep- ... etter%20PM

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

revbob wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 8:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Because most people had either forgotten about or didn't know who he was to begin with..
Tucker Carlson, who until recently was the most watched host in cable news, said of the accusations against Brand, “Criticize the drug companies, question the war in Ukraine, and you can be pretty sure this is going to happen.”
Max Blumenthal also said almost that same thing. Proof the left and right can ally over a common cause: defending a disgusting rapist.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 8:46pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Max Blumenthal also said almost that same thing. Proof the left and right can ally over a common cause: defending a disgusting rapist.
The idea that Brand had any influence over anyone or anything of consequence and therefore a threat to the deep state or status quo etc is completely bonkers.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 8:46pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Two words: NATO whores.

But, yes, their counterpoint is that, as long as you share the correct politics, go to town with your personal vices. Sometimes it feels like not giving into situational ethics is the dividing line now.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 8:55pm

But, yes, their counterpoint is that, as long as you share the correct politics, go to town with your personal vices. Sometimes it feels like not giving into situational ethics is the dividing line now.
to, uh, whit: https://www.rt.com/news/583231-russell- ... cusations/
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 3:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 8:55pm

to, uh, whit: https://www.rt.com/news/583231-russell- ... cusations/
This shouldn’t be tried in the media, says someone making a defence via countercharges in the media.