Hey Matedog - check this out

General music discussion.
Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Hey Matedog - check this out

Post by Still216 »

Boston band Extreme has regrouped with the lineup of vocalist Gary Cherone, guitarist Nuno Bettencourt, bassist Pat Badger and new drummer Kevin Figueiredo, and the band will release Saudades de Rock (pronounced "sow-dodge"), their first studio album in 13 years, on August 12 via Open E Records (distributed by Fontana). The band recorded their fifth effort at NRG Studios in Los Angeles with Bettencourt at the helm as producer and mixer. Extreme's Take Us Alive world tour will get underway on July 29 in Poughkeepsie, NY.

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=765371

They're playing in Cleveland next month...hell, I was one of the 2,000 or so who bought their fourth album back in '95, I may as well ride this thing out to the end.
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Hey Matedog - check this out

Post by Wolter »

Still216 wrote: I may as well ride this thing out to the end.
:twitch:
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: Hey Matedog - check this out

Post by matedog »

Wow, they are pretty far down in that news column. I still need to remember to buy 3 - sides!
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.